Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ***FIVE Minute*** Auctions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 429 430
That was a nice bit of fun! Congrats JaranMarcel!
That was a nice bit of fun! Congrats JaranMarcel!
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
Yay! Thank you (I kinda needed that one for the third dragon in my team)
Yay! Thank you (I kinda needed that one for the third dragon in my team)
The next item has been posted and will start at 15:50:00!
The next item has been posted and will start at 15:50:00!
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy
Can you ping me 2-min before the auction? I'm lazy shh
@taylerzy
Can you ping me 2-min before the auction? I'm lazy shh
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
SB

Nevermind me, I can't read XD
SB

Nevermind me, I can't read XD
CjZPX07.png
@KingofFools I guesss I could do that. >_>

@Anariel Can't SB until 15:50:00.
@KingofFools I guesss I could do that. >_>

@Anariel Can't SB until 15:50:00.
@taylerzy I'm so sorry I read it as 15:40 /facepalm
@taylerzy I'm so sorry I read it as 15:40 /facepalm
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel Not a problem. We're all still getting used to this style of auction. It doesn't seem to be common on FR for some reason. *shrug*
@Anariel Not a problem. We're all still getting used to this style of auction. It doesn't seem to be common on FR for some reason. *shrug*
@Anariel @KingofFools @JaranMarcel @neptunepaw @WeyrLeader @heaki @XEarlGreyX @FunwithaPorpoise @Solztize @sensiblesoap @arashiyama @Sharkinator @mazakai @taipantigress

ONE MINUTE until the next auction starts. This is your friendly reminder ping. You're not on any pinglist and these pings will be edited out.
@Anariel @KingofFools @JaranMarcel @neptunepaw @WeyrLeader @heaki @XEarlGreyX @FunwithaPorpoise @Solztize @sensiblesoap @arashiyama @Sharkinator @mazakai @taipantigress

ONE MINUTE until the next auction starts. This is your friendly reminder ping. You're not on any pinglist and these pings will be edited out.
OK, Imma just post random so I can see the time
OK, Imma just post random so I can see the time
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 429 430