Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ***FIVE Minute*** Auctions
1 2 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430
@Maedhras
Do this: Click your computer clock, click on Change date and time settings, click Internet Time, click Change settings, click Update now, and click Ok on both windows.

It'll be sync'd for a while (until you shut down? idk). That's how I get a "snipe watch".

@brokenstone naah that witchery isn't very rare compared to the 100 stack.
@Maedhras
Do this: Click your computer clock, click on Change date and time settings, click Internet Time, click Change settings, click Update now, and click Ok on both windows.

It'll be sync'd for a while (until you shut down? idk). That's how I get a "snipe watch".

@brokenstone naah that witchery isn't very rare compared to the 100 stack.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@Plague @Brokenstone

You guys are starting to scare me with the word "Witchery"
@Plague @Brokenstone

You guys are starting to scare me with the word "Witchery"
@Leafeaon lol it's just a stack of vistas that I have that refuses to be vaulted. not that rare.
@Leafeaon lol it's just a stack of vistas that I have that refuses to be vaulted. not that rare.
@Plague

Ooooh. Vistas! From which venue?
@Plague

Ooooh. Vistas! From which venue?
@Leafeaon Harpy's roost, stack of 3. If you try to vault any stack of coli vistas, it gives you an error.
@Leafeaon Harpy's roost, stack of 3. If you try to vault any stack of coli vistas, it gives you an error.
@Plague
You are brilliant (or I'm an idiot), I always wondered why my clock NEVER matched the FR clocks....and how on earth to fix it. Thank you....all is right with the world again :-)

Now if I could just get my clock to show me seconds....
@Plague
You are brilliant (or I'm an idiot), I always wondered why my clock NEVER matched the FR clocks....and how on earth to fix it. Thank you....all is right with the world again :-)

Now if I could just get my clock to show me seconds....
@ItsSnowWonder

Did a quick google search and found it's not possible without a 3rd party program. I guess there's something called 7+ Taskbar Tweaker where you can 1-click to Display seconds on the tray clock.

I've never tried it, though, so just sayin'.
@ItsSnowWonder

Did a quick google search and found it's not possible without a 3rd party program. I guess there's something called 7+ Taskbar Tweaker where you can 1-click to Display seconds on the tray clock.

I've never tried it, though, so just sayin'.
@Plague
Thank for the info on the clock...I wondered if it was even possible. BTW- I LOVE your avatar derg....he is one handsome guy!!!!
@Plague
Thank for the info on the clock...I wondered if it was even possible. BTW- I LOVE your avatar derg....he is one handsome guy!!!!
@Plague

Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Plague

Can I be added to the pinglist?
@brokenstone *pokes above message*
@brokenstone *pokes above message*
1 2 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430