Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating: Retired + More Under LAH
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26
@Ribbons headshot, rather! i just don't know how to word
@Ribbons headshot, rather! i just don't know how to word
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@noivurn yes, sure! i'll value an elemental egg at 300g, with the prices being the same as my shop :O is it alright if i do Jalil?
@noivurn yes, sure! i'll value an elemental egg at 300g, with the prices being the same as my shop :O is it alright if i do Jalil?
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Let me know if my math is right - so would it be 400g + the egg if I include color?

Also PLEASE do Jalil, he's one of my progens and I've never gotten the poor boy any art omg, he deserves it

@Ribbons
Let me know if my math is right - so would it be 400g + the egg if I include color?

Also PLEASE do Jalil, he's one of my progens and I've never gotten the poor boy any art omg, he deserves it

@Ribbons
@noivurn yes, correct! and omg i've been wanting to do a guardian for a while! you can send either the gems or the egg before hand (half before, half after) and i'll get a sketch to you asap :>

do you have any kind of pose preference?
@noivurn yes, correct! and omg i've been wanting to do a guardian for a while! you can send either the gems or the egg before hand (half before, half after) and i'll get a sketch to you asap :>

do you have any kind of pose preference?

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons Okay! Do you have an egg preference? o: If not, I have doubles of Lightning and Water so would you prefer one of those over the other?

As for a pose, I'm not super sure! Maybe something less grumpy than the default male Guardian pose lol, I always felt like the pose was too stoic for him
@Ribbons Okay! Do you have an egg preference? o: If not, I have doubles of Lightning and Water so would you prefer one of those over the other?

As for a pose, I'm not super sure! Maybe something less grumpy than the default male Guardian pose lol, I always felt like the pose was too stoic for him
@noivurn ooh, how about a lightning egg? :> and i can sketch out a few poses for you to choose from/add onto if you're unsure
@noivurn ooh, how about a lightning egg? :> and i can sketch out a few poses for you to choose from/add onto if you're unsure

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons Works for me! I'll send the egg over c:
@Ribbons Works for me! I'll send the egg over c:
@noivurn How much for the egg?
@noivurn How much for the egg?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@noivurn Hi, how many shrooms would you trade for [item=solar blades] and [item=Magmatic Pauldrons]
@noivurn Hi, how many shrooms would you trade for Solar Blades and Magmatic Pauldrons
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@noivurn How much would you want for [item=Skeletal Chimes]?
@noivurn How much would you want for Skeletal Chimes ?
n2Yio0g.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26