Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Fest, Skins [W:Art/Trade]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Verscilith I have these two UMAs, would you be interested in accepting one or both of them as trades?

@Verscilith I have these two UMAs, would you be interested in accepting one or both of them as trades?

wishlist
@VolcanicThunder Ah I'm sorry, I don't have any use for those at this time
@VolcanicThunder Ah I'm sorry, I don't have any use for those at this time
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@Verscilith

How does 10 sprockets sound for the conjurer's herb pouch?
@Verscilith

How does 10 sprockets sound for the conjurer's herb pouch?
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
I'll take gilded breeze then, thank you!
I'll take gilded breeze then, thank you!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@Verscilith I am ready for the items! :D Thank you!
@Verscilith I am ready for the items! :D Thank you!
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
^
^
@Verscilith Heyo! For Weathered gene scroll, would you take [item=veteran's eye scar] [item=spirit of earth]?
@Verscilith
Heyo!
For Weathered gene scroll, would you take Veteran's Eye Scar Spirit of Earth ?
@Verscilith

Hey there! You have quite a few accents and skins I'm interested in! I doubt I can afford them all, but I'm still interested in what you're asking for them, and perhaps offer bundle deals? ;u; Thought it was at least worth asking lol

-purple seer

-ossein horror

-glow, glow, glow, glow

-drowned spirits

-jollyfisher

-primavera

-warped

-scavengers gear

-funny bones

-ecdysis

-infused clown

-circus mage

-the fool

-umbral tears

-lich armour

-cradle of goo

-rotten skeleton

-cairn contagion

lmk! <3
@Verscilith

Hey there! You have quite a few accents and skins I'm interested in! I doubt I can afford them all, but I'm still interested in what you're asking for them, and perhaps offer bundle deals? ;u; Thought it was at least worth asking lol

-purple seer

-ossein horror

-glow, glow, glow, glow

-drowned spirits

-jollyfisher

-primavera

-warped

-scavengers gear

-funny bones

-ecdysis

-infused clown

-circus mage

-the fool

-umbral tears

-lich armour

-cradle of goo

-rotten skeleton

-cairn contagion

lmk! <3
Wt1TDu5.png
@SookieJane I'm not in too much need of more eye scars so this isn't very interesting for me, apologies

@RiotLizard Definitely willing to do bundle deals, skins are super hard to move oof.

For the Seer accent: I'd be looking for offers, but I'm not desperate to move it.

Just double checked my hoard, too, and I've got every one of these skins/accents so there'll be no surprise lacks. I'll run down prices in order- (I'm assuming "Infused Crown", not infused clown). Price is in g but I'm matching lowest T as well, 1g=1kt etc.

900g
400g
100g
70g
100g
320g
400g
150g
200g
180g
100g
35g
125g
145g
50g
50g
70g
=3395g

Right off, I can go down to 3200 on the lot easy. Feel free to launch me counter-offers, mixed currency payments, partial item payments, etc!
@SookieJane I'm not in too much need of more eye scars so this isn't very interesting for me, apologies

@RiotLizard Definitely willing to do bundle deals, skins are super hard to move oof.

For the Seer accent: I'd be looking for offers, but I'm not desperate to move it.

Just double checked my hoard, too, and I've got every one of these skins/accents so there'll be no surprise lacks. I'll run down prices in order- (I'm assuming "Infused Crown", not infused clown). Price is in g but I'm matching lowest T as well, 1g=1kt etc.

900g
400g
100g
70g
100g
320g
400g
150g
200g
180g
100g
35g
125g
145g
50g
50g
70g
=3395g

Right off, I can go down to 3200 on the lot easy. Feel free to launch me counter-offers, mixed currency payments, partial item payments, etc!
@Verscilith No worries! Would a [item=gladegift halo] + [item=spirit of earth] be ok for the Weathered?
@Verscilith
No worries!
Would a Gladegift Halo + Spirit of Earth be ok for the Weathered?
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50