Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] BULK Embers for 1: .5g (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
I have a lot and I have some friends selling (who are super lazy so they piggy back off my posts!), so setup CR for whatever you'd like. ^.^

I'm eating lunch but checking in!

@Broderick
Forgot ping as well. =/
I have a lot and I have some friends selling (who are super lazy so they piggy back off my posts!), so setup CR for whatever you'd like. ^.^

I'm eating lunch but checking in!

@Broderick
Forgot ping as well. =/
ToPoqAU.png4FJvATt.pngY9qMFMx.pngzvbW93x.png
/trips over thread

Who put this here?!
/trips over thread

Who put this here?!
NgNZt9h.png
*Moves thread around so @xRainy quits tripping over it.*
*Moves thread around so @xRainy quits tripping over it.*
@MechanicalChaos Do you have any scrolls left?

Eta: I ask because I'll be buying around 3,000 of them before the end of the festival, so I'm happy to buy you out. :)
@MechanicalChaos Do you have any scrolls left?

Eta: I ask because I'll be buying around 3,000 of them before the end of the festival, so I'm happy to buy you out. :)
@ProvidentSparrow

I can probably get that many if I hit up my friends real fast. Want me to do so and trade you bulk?
@ProvidentSparrow

I can probably get that many if I hit up my friends real fast. Want me to do so and trade you bulk?
@MechanicalChaos Sure! Anything up to that works for me, and just let me know if you prefer treasure, gems, or a mix.
@MechanicalChaos Sure! Anything up to that works for me, and just let me know if you prefer treasure, gems, or a mix.
@MechanicalChaos

Are you taking orders for scrolls? I'd definitely be interested in buying 1500 or so before the end of the festival. (:
@MechanicalChaos

Are you taking orders for scrolls? I'd definitely be interested in buying 1500 or so before the end of the festival. (:
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@MechanicalChaos if you are taking orders I would like some. I only have 95 gems right now, but do you take treasure?
@MechanicalChaos if you are taking orders I would like some. I only have 95 gems right now, but do you take treasure?
2YPv3wq.png
@MechanicalChaos Another person looking to buy, I have 500 gems right now, tell me if you have any left to sell. :)
@MechanicalChaos Another person looking to buy, I have 500 gems right now, tell me if you have any left to sell. :)
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
@Leanna1026

Yes, 650t = 1 gem :) Setup CR if you're good with that.

@neptunepaw

I do have that for you. Setup CR please!

@Xanarcah

I have a friend that can fill your order. They will contact you!
@Leanna1026

Yes, 650t = 1 gem :) Setup CR if you're good with that.

@neptunepaw

I do have that for you. Setup CR please!

@Xanarcah

I have a friend that can fill your order. They will contact you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83