Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1232 1233
@Rhea
Thanks! That's good to know.

@Kizmetto
The Sunchaser (and light sprite, actually..) seem to be pretty popular. Is there anything you'd have in mind for it, offer-wise?
For the Boneyard Tatters, I'd be looking for probably 5,300 Gems.
I've had a lot of people ask about the Wings, and have a hard time swallowing the price, but if you can get the Gems, feel free to hit me up. (Also if you buy Gems personally, take note of my first posting on that and it could save you money.)
@Rhea
Thanks! That's good to know.

@Kizmetto
The Sunchaser (and light sprite, actually..) seem to be pretty popular. Is there anything you'd have in mind for it, offer-wise?
For the Boneyard Tatters, I'd be looking for probably 5,300 Gems.
I've had a lot of people ask about the Wings, and have a hard time swallowing the price, but if you can get the Gems, feel free to hit me up. (Also if you buy Gems personally, take note of my first posting on that and it could save you money.)
ilvdhl.jpg
bump
bump
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
@stephen if i wantee to do pure gems; whats the best deal we could come to for the wings?
@stephen if i wantee to do pure gems; whats the best deal we could come to for the wings?
@Kizmetto
About to go to sleep for the night, PM me please so I don't lose track of this convo. :)
@Kizmetto
About to go to sleep for the night, PM me please so I don't lose track of this convo. :)
ilvdhl.jpg
bump
bump
bump
bump
@stephen how much for the light sprite?
@stephen how much for the light sprite?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
bump
bump
@MadameVastra
The Light Sprite has been getting a lot of attention - I'd be willing to let it go for the price of 38,000 Gems.

However, it's currently on hold for a bit.
@MadameVastra
The Light Sprite has been getting a lot of attention - I'd be willing to let it go for the price of 38,000 Gems.

However, it's currently on hold for a bit.
ilvdhl.jpg
=P
=P
ilvdhl.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1232 1233