Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ice Dom Shop | Happy Gala! | AWAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Piratewolfie

Ahhh, I'd never dream of it. x_x I really appreciate the reassurance though. I've only ever run normal shops, not dominance ones. ^^

If I do not get back to you before rollover, its safe to assume that I've gone to sleep. However, I believe I should be able to get the rest of your order the next MP update as I have 9 out of 12 of your skins/accents now. ^^
@Piratewolfie

Ahhh, I'd never dream of it. x_x I really appreciate the reassurance though. I've only ever run normal shops, not dominance ones. ^^

If I do not get back to you before rollover, its safe to assume that I've gone to sleep. However, I believe I should be able to get the rest of your order the next MP update as I have 9 out of 12 of your skins/accents now. ^^
@Kikatzu Sweet! It's okay, though. At rollover I'm leaving and at 0.30 my exam starts either way. :P After that I'll be out most of the day and all, so don't sweat it! Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be to deal with orders that take a long time and feeling bad for not completing them asap. Myself, I do free Baldwin services whenever a new level cap comes up, and it's difficult to adjust to being online whenever one of the things are finished and all. :P
@Kikatzu Sweet! It's okay, though. At rollover I'm leaving and at 0.30 my exam starts either way. :P After that I'll be out most of the day and all, so don't sweat it! Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be to deal with orders that take a long time and feeling bad for not completing them asap. Myself, I do free Baldwin services whenever a new level cap comes up, and it's difficult to adjust to being online whenever one of the things are finished and all. :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Best service in town! @Kikazu c:
Best service in town! @Kikazu c:
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
@Eiv

Aw, thank you! I try! ; w ;

For now everyone else, I must sleep, feel free to leave order inquiries here though, I'll respond in 12 hours.
@Eiv

Aw, thank you! I try! ; w ;

For now everyone else, I must sleep, feel free to leave order inquiries here though, I'll respond in 12 hours.
Accepting more orders!
Accepting more orders!
@Kikatzu

Could I get a Spines please? :)
@Kikatzu

Could I get a Spines please? :)
@Draek

Yes, you may! Send the treasure on over!
@Draek

Yes, you may! Send the treasure on over!
@Kikatzu

would you be willing to get Freezing Breath, Gentle Giant, and Crystal Rainbow for me please?
@Kikatzu

would you be willing to get Freezing Breath, Gentle Giant, and Crystal Rainbow for me please?
flyinglizzardsig_zpsrhd8sza4.gif
@FroggyForever

I can definitely grab them for you! Send the treasure over, please! ^^
@FroggyForever

I can definitely grab them for you! Send the treasure over, please! ^^
@Kikatzu: May I get 2 Gentle Giant accents please?
@Kikatzu: May I get 2 Gentle Giant accents please?
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20