Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ice Dom Shop | Happy Gala! | AWAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][size=5][u][b] Happy Crystalline Gala! [/size][/u][/b] [size=4] Online | [b]Busy[/b] | Offline [/size][/center] [center]Accepting orders until 20:00FRT or possibly earlier. [/center] [u][b][center][size=4]Some rules:[/size][/center][/b][/u] [list][*] Let me accept your request first before sending payment over. [*] You send the treasure first before I shop for you. [*] Tips are not necessary but are appreciated. [*]If you would like to tip, I'll accept treasure, gems, snow, seafood, or baldwin's brew fodder. [*]I am ONLY sniping genes, skins/accents, and Winter Wind. [*]If I manage to snipe any sylvan items or other desired items like wing silks, I will list them at the bottom of this post. [center] [size=4][b] Discount Price Chart:[/b] [/size] [center][columns] [b]Breed Change Scrolls:[/b] Plentifuls: 46,500 T Pearlcatcher & Ridgeback: 232,500T Spiral & Snapper: 302,250 T Skydancer: 340,000T [color=white] .[/color] [color=white] .[/color] [color=white] .[/color] [nextcol] [b]Primary Genes:[/b] Speckle: 106,250T Tiger: 114,750T Falcon: 144,500T Clown: 148,750T Cherub: 157,250T Giraffe: 191,250T Jupiter: 195,500T Vipera & Piebald: 199,750T Ripple & Bar: 212,500T [nextcol] [b]Secondary Genes: [/b] Stripes and Freckle: 76,500T Eye Spot: 93,500T Seraph: 106,250T Peregrine: 119,000 T Hex & Saturn: 136,000T Current, Daub & Paint: 140,250 T Hypnotic: 157,250T [nextcol] [b] Tertiary Genes: [/b] Underbelly & Contour: 127,500T Thylacine: 131,750T Crackle, Smoke, Spines, Okapi, & Runes: 161,500 T [nextcol][b]Vistas:[/b] Dragon Vistas: 212,500T [nextcol] [b] Each Skin/Accent:[/b] 29,750T [b]Whole set:[/b] 357,000 T [/columns] [quote=For if you want specific skins/accents] [columns] [color=white].[/color] [nextcol][indent]Bogsicle Snowsquall Colored Ice Sleet Footed Frostbitten Fugitive Frigid Flight[/indent] [nextcol][indent][indent][indent]Solstice Rosette Colorful Ice Thawed Memories Aurora Machinery Spirit of Winter Forest Runic Roamer[/indent][/indent][/indent][/columns] [/quote] [b][size=4]"Rare" Apparel for sale:[/size][/b] None atm Have a request? Just ask!
Happy Crystalline Gala!

Online | Busy | Offline
Accepting orders until 20:00FRT or possibly earlier.

Some rules:

• Let me accept your request first before sending payment over.
  • You send the treasure first before I shop for you.
  • Tips are not necessary but are appreciated.
  • If you would like to tip, I'll accept treasure, gems, snow, seafood, or baldwin's brew fodder.
  • I am ONLY sniping genes, skins/accents, and Winter Wind.
  • If I manage to snipe any sylvan items or other desired items like wing silks, I will list them at the bottom of this post.

Discount Price Chart:

Breed Change
    Scrolls:

Plentifuls:
    46,500 T
    Pearlcatcher & Ridgeback:
    232,500T
    Spiral & Snapper:
    302,250 T
    Skydancer:
    340,000T

Primary Genes:
    Speckle:
    106,250T
    Tiger:
    114,750T
    Falcon:
    144,500T
    Clown:
    148,750T
    Cherub:
    157,250T
    Giraffe:
    191,250T
    Jupiter:
    195,500T
    Vipera & Piebald:
    199,750T
    Ripple & Bar:
    212,500T
    Secondary Genes:
    Stripes and Freckle:
    76,500T
    Eye Spot:
    93,500T
    Seraph:
    106,250T
    Peregrine:
    119,000 T
    Hex & Saturn:
    136,000T
    Current, Daub
    & Paint:
    140,250 T
    Hypnotic:
    157,250T

Tertiary Genes:
    Underbelly
    & Contour:
    127,500T
    Thylacine:
    131,750T
    Crackle, Smoke,
    Spines, Okapi, & Runes:
    161,500 T

Vistas:
    Dragon Vistas:
    212,500T

Each Skin/Accent:
    29,750T

Whole set:
    357,000 T

For if you want specific skins/accents wrote:
    Bogsicle
    Snowsquall
    Colored Ice
    Sleet Footed
    Frostbitten Fugitive
    Frigid Flight
    Solstice Rosette
    Colorful Ice
    Thawed Memories
    Aurora Machinery
    Spirit of Winter Forest
    Runic Roamer

"Rare" Apparel for sale:

None atm
    Have a request? Just ask!

List of Orders
* = I have the item

SteadyAsSheGoes: Not Paid for
Accent: Colored Ice x2
Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive x2
Skin: Aurora Machinery x2
Skin: Runic Roamer x1

List of Orders
* = I have the item

SteadyAsSheGoes: Not Paid for
Accent: Colored Ice x2
Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive x2
Skin: Aurora Machinery x2
Skin: Runic Roamer x1

Skydancer:
372,000T
Please c:
@Kikatzu
Also what is sniping? :O
Skydancer:
372,000T
Please c:
@Kikatzu
Also what is sniping? :O
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
@Eiv

Send the treasure on over and I'll get to work! ^^

And, sniping is basically picking up items for cheap and trying to grab them before other players can. c:
@Eiv

Send the treasure on over and I'll get to work! ^^

And, sniping is basically picking up items for cheap and trying to grab them before other players can. c:
@Kikatzu OHH interesting. o.o And thanks sending~
@Kikatzu OHH interesting. o.o And thanks sending~
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
@Kikatzu Can you snipe a Paint gene for me?
@Kikatzu Can you snipe a Paint gene for me?
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
@PeridotsFoot

I definitely can, send the treasure my way, please. c:

...Also, I love your username, that's hilarious.
@PeridotsFoot

I definitely can, send the treasure my way, please. c:

...Also, I love your username, that's hilarious.
@Kikatzu Hey there! I was wondering if by any chance you could snipe me the full festival skin and accent set?

To not confuse, this is what I need:
Accent: Freezing Breath
Accent: Gentle Giant
Accent: Crystal Rainbow
Accent: Snowflake
Accent: Freezer
Accent: Hibernal Wanderer
Skin: Dark Ice
Skin: Winter Camouflage
Skin: Below Zero
Skin: Frozen Light
Skin: Frosted
Skin: Glacial Warden

For a total of 357kT?

If I'm asking too much, I'd understand. Sorry to bother!

ps. I' not sure if you're currently checking, but in about an hour I have to go out to take an exam at school, but if you'd like to accept, I'll send over the payment once I return, so don't worry about sniping until you received my payment! If you're currently up to take my request, I can send it over in a jiffy, though. :3
@Kikatzu Hey there! I was wondering if by any chance you could snipe me the full festival skin and accent set?

To not confuse, this is what I need:
Accent: Freezing Breath
Accent: Gentle Giant
Accent: Crystal Rainbow
Accent: Snowflake
Accent: Freezer
Accent: Hibernal Wanderer
Skin: Dark Ice
Skin: Winter Camouflage
Skin: Below Zero
Skin: Frozen Light
Skin: Frosted
Skin: Glacial Warden

For a total of 357kT?

If I'm asking too much, I'd understand. Sorry to bother!

ps. I' not sure if you're currently checking, but in about an hour I have to go out to take an exam at school, but if you'd like to accept, I'll send over the payment once I return, so don't worry about sniping until you received my payment! If you're currently up to take my request, I can send it over in a jiffy, though. :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

I can definitely do that for you! Send the treasure on over when you're ready!

It just might take a bit to gather everything up for you as some of the accents have been snapped up rather quickly lately.
@Piratewolfie

I can definitely do that for you! Send the treasure on over when you're ready!

It just might take a bit to gather everything up for you as some of the accents have been snapped up rather quickly lately.
@Kikatzu Thank you! Don't worry about taking your time. I'm really not in a hurry and assuming you won't scam me, I can wait even a day or over if some still aren't reasonably obtainable right now. ^^ No need to stress it for my sake. :3
@Kikatzu Thank you! Don't worry about taking your time. I'm really not in a hurry and assuming you won't scam me, I can wait even a day or over if some still aren't reasonably obtainable right now. ^^ No need to stress it for my sake. :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20