Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | George's Coli Services [lvling +]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
^
^
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@DeadlyFang @Demiguise

yo! ive got everything ready and would like to request one dragon be leveled from 12 to 25. i can stone and stat the dragon later. so if thats cool just let me know who to send it to along with the first half of the payment!
@DeadlyFang @Demiguise

yo! ive got everything ready and would like to request one dragon be leveled from 12 to 25. i can stone and stat the dragon later. so if thats cool just let me know who to send it to along with the first half of the payment!
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@Kelvin Send the dragon over to @Demiguise :) There might be a slight delay with ice dom going on
@Kelvin Send the dragon over to @Demiguise :) There might be a slight delay with ice dom going on
@DeadlyFang sure thing thanks!
@DeadlyFang sure thing thanks!
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
bump
bump
@Deadlyfang

Could you level two dragons for me for gems?
@Deadlyfang

Could you level two dragons for me for gems?
tumblr_o14arliqOw1ucd37jo3_540.png
@LadyInkblot Sure! We use 1g:650T ratio for our prices. What would you like the dragons to be leveled to?
@LadyInkblot Sure! We use 1g:650T ratio for our prices. What would you like the dragons to be leveled to?
bump
bump
@Wynthorne8 That is correct ^.^
@Wynthorne8 That is correct ^.^
@Wynthorne8 Yep you can send him on over to me. Let me know if you want him statted or stone along the way.
@Wynthorne8 Yep you can send him on over to me. Let me know if you want him statted or stone along the way.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65