Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | George's Coli Services [lvling +]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
bump
bump
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@DeadlyFang

I have a level 7 I'd like leveled to 24, if that's okay? c: I can stat her myself, unless you want to do so. Also can provide the stones, if they're necessary.
@DeadlyFang

I have a level 7 I'd like leveled to 24, if that's okay? c: I can stat her myself, unless you want to do so. Also can provide the stones, if they're necessary.
"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless. You gotta hope even more, and cover your ears and go 'bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!'"
@Tentacles That is perfectly okay! Whether we stat/stone her is up to your preference. You can go ahead and send her over to @Demiguise whenever you'd like.

Your total will be 243,000T
@Tentacles That is perfectly okay! Whether we stat/stone her is up to your preference. You can go ahead and send her over to @Demiguise whenever you'd like.

Your total will be 243,000T
@DeadlyFang

Cool beans, I shall set up a crossroad! Apologies for the delayed response. Just got back from a Xmas party.

How will payment work? :3 I see that I send it to the person you mentioned, but do I pay before or after the leveling is done?
@DeadlyFang

Cool beans, I shall set up a crossroad! Apologies for the delayed response. Just got back from a Xmas party.

How will payment work? :3 I see that I send it to the person you mentioned, but do I pay before or after the leveling is done?
"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless. You gotta hope even more, and cover your ears and go 'bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!'"
@Tentacles You can send half before and half after if that works. It doesn't matter which of us you send it to :)

Edit: Oh just heard you sent all of it! That works too ^.^
@Tentacles You can send half before and half after if that works. It doesn't matter which of us you send it to :)

Edit: Oh just heard you sent all of it! That works too ^.^
@DeadlyFang

Yeah I was about to mention that I went ahead and sent it all. XD I trust y'all just fine, I don't mind. Thanks for the service!
@DeadlyFang

Yeah I was about to mention that I went ahead and sent it all. XD I trust y'all just fine, I don't mind. Thanks for the service!
bump
bump
@DeadlyFang
Hi, I have a level 3 that I want to level up to 25 :D
@DeadlyFang
Hi, I have a level 3 that I want to level up to 25 :D
@jibori Sure thing! Your total is going to be 293,000T. You can send them over to me :)
@jibori Sure thing! Your total is going to be 293,000T. You can send them over to me :)
@DeadlyFang
Sorry about bothering you, but I have to be honest, I found a discount offer for my flight that I can't resist! I'm really sorry, I'll have to cancel my order. I'm sorry. :(
@DeadlyFang
Sorry about bothering you, but I have to be honest, I found a discount offer for my flight that I can't resist! I'm really sorry, I'll have to cancel my order. I'm sorry. :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65