Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wanted!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ImpossibleJedi4

No problem! I had a lot of helpful people when I first joined so it's always good to return the favour ^.^

Oh god I know that feel! I end up having eggs stuck in their nests for far too long a lot of the time ^^; I'd be happy to buy dragons off you for 6k each but I'm an exalter (the coli is my fav thing on this game most of the time) so I fully understand if you would not want that x

I've found two dragons that are within one colour of the dragon you'd like (caribbean - azure, obsidian - midnight, splash-sky) and both have iridescent which is the most expensive gene x

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18859499
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18559797
@ImpossibleJedi4

No problem! I had a lot of helpful people when I first joined so it's always good to return the favour ^.^

Oh god I know that feel! I end up having eggs stuck in their nests for far too long a lot of the time ^^; I'd be happy to buy dragons off you for 6k each but I'm an exalter (the coli is my fav thing on this game most of the time) so I fully understand if you would not want that x

I've found two dragons that are within one colour of the dragon you'd like (caribbean - azure, obsidian - midnight, splash-sky) and both have iridescent which is the most expensive gene x

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18859499
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18559797
Geoffsig.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 i have an Electrician's Crown i would be willing to sell you, the lowest it is for gems in the AH is 79 and the lowest it is for treasure is 36000.
@ImpossibleJedi4 i have an Electrician's Crown i would be willing to sell you, the lowest it is for gems in the AH is 79 and the lowest it is for treasure is 36000.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@impishnature
Ooh I'll check them out!

@kyrin18
I believe a friend gifted me that one. ;) But thanks!
@impishnature
Ooh I'll check them out!

@kyrin18
I believe a friend gifted me that one. ;) But thanks!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 ok:)
@ImpossibleJedi4 ok:)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@felinefuschia

I think I'll have to decline your offer... Don't have the cash right now! But thank so much for the offer!
@felinefuschia

I think I'll have to decline your offer... Don't have the cash right now! But thank so much for the offer!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Update: I am going to post my three other projects so I can work on the simultaneously. I just need to get coding and etc worked out.
Update: I am going to post my three other projects so I can work on the simultaneously. I just need to get coding and etc worked out.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Bump!
Bump!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Updated with 3 new projects! In basic order of importance! :)
Updated with 3 new projects! In basic order of importance! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Hi! You might have better luck if you move the info on the dragons you're searching for to the Dragons Wanted forum. Also, it is against the rules to have a title in all caps. Please keep this in mind in the future!
@ImpossibleJedi4

Hi! You might have better luck if you move the info on the dragons you're searching for to the Dragons Wanted forum. Also, it is against the rules to have a title in all caps. Please keep this in mind in the future!
@anika
Okay thank you! I had no idea of that rule!
@anika
Okay thank you! I had no idea of that rule!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9