Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Familiars!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Revelare I can sell you an Arcane Sprite :D Would 7k gems or 6mil T be alright with you? I'll also take payment plans- I took a glance at the items you have and I'm not interested in any, so pure T is strongly preferred! :<

If you need proof, btw.
@Revelare I can sell you an Arcane Sprite :D Would 7k gems or 6mil T be alright with you? I'll also take payment plans- I took a glance at the items you have and I'm not interested in any, so pure T is strongly preferred! :<

If you need proof, btw.
@dracoon

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you-- are you still willing to sell your Arcane Sprite?
@dracoon

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you-- are you still willing to sell your Arcane Sprite?
w7l6QPr.png
@revelare Yeah, I am! I was gonna trade it for some art, but the deal fell through ;;
@revelare Yeah, I am! I was gonna trade it for some art, but the deal fell through ;;
@dracoon

Aw, that sucks :( What kind of payment plans are you willing to do, though? I have 700kT I could put down on it now, and my typical minimum payment I've been doing is 200kT a week, though depending on sales I can usually give more. Would that be okay, or? Just wanting to double check since that could turn into a long thing with an item at 6mil.
@dracoon

Aw, that sucks :( What kind of payment plans are you willing to do, though? I have 700kT I could put down on it now, and my typical minimum payment I've been doing is 200kT a week, though depending on sales I can usually give more. Would that be okay, or? Just wanting to double check since that could turn into a long thing with an item at 6mil.
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

i have all the elemental sprites your looking for.
im mostly only after gems and treasure~

~
@Revelare

i have all the elemental sprites your looking for.
im mostly only after gems and treasure~

~
@Revelare I'd prefer at least a quarter up front actually ono I don't know how long you'd need to pay that, we can work out the payment plan down the road.
@Revelare I'd prefer at least a quarter up front actually ono I don't know how long you'd need to pay that, we can work out the payment plan down the road.
@Revelare
I've a Wind Sprite, if you're still looking.
@Revelare
I've a Wind Sprite, if you're still looking.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@Revelare

I have an extra Lightning Sprite. Looking for maybe 4k gems or 3mil treasure?
@Revelare

I have an extra Lightning Sprite. Looking for maybe 4k gems or 3mil treasure?
LXBJg3t.png
@dracoon

I think I'll have to pass for now, with a new semester starting I'd like to focus on some of the cheaper Sprites first and then move on to those with a bigger price tag;; sorry!
@dracoon

I think I'll have to pass for now, with a new semester starting I'd like to focus on some of the cheaper Sprites first and then move on to those with a bigger price tag;; sorry!
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

I don't know if you want to join a raffle or not, but my friends and I are hosting a raffle (closed, soon to open) that includes a wind sprite and an ice sprite! If you're interested for a ping when it opens, ping me and I'll tell my friend who is in charge of the pings to put your name in too!
@Revelare

I don't know if you want to join a raffle or not, but my friends and I are hosting a raffle (closed, soon to open) that includes a wind sprite and an ice sprite! If you're interested for a ping when it opens, ping me and I'll tell my friend who is in charge of the pings to put your name in too!
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12