Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Malis

For some reason I didn't see this ping;; I'll send you a PM tonight and we can work out the details, if that's okay? c:
@Malis

For some reason I didn't see this ping;; I'll send you a PM tonight and we can work out the details, if that's okay? c:
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

So which sprites are you still in need of?
@Revelare

So which sprites are you still in need of?
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

The ones on the front page under "Looking For"! I'm kind of tight on treasure right now, though, and don't want to overwhelm myself with too many payment plans at once or the like. If you're willing to be patient with me, though, we can work something out? c:
@Vhyxalas

The ones on the front page under "Looking For"! I'm kind of tight on treasure right now, though, and don't want to overwhelm myself with too many payment plans at once or the like. If you're willing to be patient with me, though, we can work something out? c:
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

I am super patient, especially about payment plans! I have a Lightning, Earth, and Shadow sprite up for selling as of now, if youre ever interested in a payment plan just shoot me a message
@Revelare

I am super patient, especially about payment plans! I have a Lightning, Earth, and Shadow sprite up for selling as of now, if youre ever interested in a payment plan just shoot me a message
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

I liiiiiive. And I completely forgot I had an organized thread for this for a little while.

Anyways, do you still have the sprites that you mentioned available?
@Vhyxalas

I liiiiiive. And I completely forgot I had an organized thread for this for a little while.

Anyways, do you still have the sprites that you mentioned available?
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

I've got an Earth Sprite.
Lowest AH price is 1.5mill, or 2200 gems.
@Revelare

I've got an Earth Sprite.
Lowest AH price is 1.5mill, or 2200 gems.
chez_siggy_1.png
@FadingMist

Awesome! I just send someone a 1mil down payment for a Shadow Sprite or I'd have the payment in full;; as it is, I've got about 500kT right now. Are you willing to do a payment plan, or to hold for me for a little while until I get the amount up front? Depending on how lucky I get over NotN I should have most, if not all, that amount soonish.
@FadingMist

Awesome! I just send someone a 1mil down payment for a Shadow Sprite or I'd have the payment in full;; as it is, I've got about 500kT right now. Are you willing to do a payment plan, or to hold for me for a little while until I get the amount up front? Depending on how lucky I get over NotN I should have most, if not all, that amount soonish.
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

i can wait, that is okay! also, is it alright if i can split the payment into half treasure, half gems?
@Revelare

i can wait, that is okay! also, is it alright if i can split the payment into half treasure, half gems?
chez_siggy_1.png
@FadingMist

Sure! At what conversion rate?
@FadingMist

Sure! At what conversion rate?
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

1:680 !
@Revelare

1:680 !
chez_siggy_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12