Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Wintaer

Alright! Just sent it all over :)

To the others, I'm gunna fix my inventory thing/finish this essay I'm working on and then get back to you!
@Wintaer

Alright! Just sent it all over :)

To the others, I'm gunna fix my inventory thing/finish this essay I'm working on and then get back to you!
w7l6QPr.png
@Vhyxalas

I've updated the "offering" list to show what apparel I have in my hoard! I'll have to take a look at my assignments schedule to get a sense of how much I can be online/how much I can offer as a downpayment/weekly payment, so I'll do that here in a couple minutes and get back to you c:
@Vhyxalas

I've updated the "offering" list to show what apparel I have in my hoard! I'll have to take a look at my assignments schedule to get a sense of how much I can be online/how much I can offer as a downpayment/weekly payment, so I'll do that here in a couple minutes and get back to you c:
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare

sounds good to me. I'm interested in the cobalt filigree set, the lapis wing loop, the peace dove, and the contrast satchel and tanned rogue feets.
@Revelare

sounds good to me. I'm interested in the cobalt filigree set, the lapis wing loop, the peace dove, and the contrast satchel and tanned rogue feets.
KVbkgOZ.png
@Revelare I have Plague, Shadow, and Water sprites. (I have nature too but it looks like you found one of those).
@Revelare I have Plague, Shadow, and Water sprites. (I have nature too but it looks like you found one of those).
@Tavvi

Alright! Is there anything I could offer that you'd be willing to take as trade/partial trade, and are you willing to do a payment plan? I'm already pretty strapped for immediate treasure on hand, lol
@Tavvi

Alright! Is there anything I could offer that you'd be willing to take as trade/partial trade, and are you willing to do a payment plan? I'm already pretty strapped for immediate treasure on hand, lol
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare I can do payment plans yes (provided of course they dont take forever lol). The only things I'm interested in from your list would be the Aviator satchel and the Rogue footpads. (sorry if there is minor delay in responses, I'm playing WoW atm.)
@Revelare I can do payment plans yes (provided of course they dont take forever lol). The only things I'm interested in from your list would be the Aviator satchel and the Rogue footpads. (sorry if there is minor delay in responses, I'm playing WoW atm.)
@Revelare I have a Lightning sprite available for 2mil that I'd be ok with a payment plan. Not interested in items, just an influx of treasure so I can finish the rest of my gene projects.
@Revelare I have a Lightning sprite available for 2mil that I'd be ok with a payment plan. Not interested in items, just an influx of treasure so I can finish the rest of my gene projects.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Remember how I said I have too many gene projects and not enough self control? Yea. That happened;;

(School as well, but that's neither here nor there).

But I've hardened my resolve and I am back!

@Tavvi

Do you still have that Water Sprite that you'd be willing to sell on a (short-termed) payment plan?

@Malis

Do you still have the Lightning Sprite I could go onto a payment plan for?

Everyone else-- thank you for such quick replies, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with payment plans for them all at once, and I don't have enough to buy outright. If you still have them available in the future, though, definitely let me know c:
Remember how I said I have too many gene projects and not enough self control? Yea. That happened;;

(School as well, but that's neither here nor there).

But I've hardened my resolve and I am back!

@Tavvi

Do you still have that Water Sprite that you'd be willing to sell on a (short-termed) payment plan?

@Malis

Do you still have the Lightning Sprite I could go onto a payment plan for?

Everyone else-- thank you for such quick replies, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with payment plans for them all at once, and I don't have enough to buy outright. If you still have them available in the future, though, definitely let me know c:
w7l6QPr.png
@Revelare yup feel free to pm me about it ( I'm heading to bed atm but i can respond tomorrow if you want to work out how much and all that)
@Revelare yup feel free to pm me about it ( I'm heading to bed atm but i can respond tomorrow if you want to work out how much and all that)
@Revelare Sure, how do you want to send the treasure?
@Revelare Sure, how do you want to send the treasure?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12