Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Slime
Goop quantity: 3
Goop colour: Black
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai

Goop quantity: 3
Goop colour: Black
@Reyisbae

Sure thing! I have an open cauldron. :)
@Reyisbae

Sure thing! I have an open cauldron. :)
bLHSvWl.png
@Skyheart Aeranautics got it for me already, Thank you though :3
@Skyheart Aeranautics got it for me already, Thank you though :3
the-end-2-3.png

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Green

Thank you!

Thank you!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487

Goop colour: Grey

PQznZys.png
Item/goop type: Goo
Item/goop type: Goo
the-end-2-3.png

1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai - Hello again everyone! ^^

Could I please get...

Thank you again! n.n
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai - Hello again everyone! ^^

Could I please get...

Thank you again! n.n
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@nwyfre Heya! Do you know if there's some service buried in the forums or even somewhere here that possibly provides users trading their goop items?? I wanna trade a bunch of silver muck for copper ones. :C Sooooo many silvers, waahhh.
@nwyfre Heya! Do you know if there's some service buried in the forums or even somewhere here that possibly provides users trading their goop items?? I wanna trade a bunch of silver muck for copper ones. :C Sooooo many silvers, waahhh.
@TerrorDerr

Ahh sorry but i don't know of any forums where you can trade goops;A; but you can always try and ask everyone if they have any copper muck that they'd trade for some silver! There's also a requests tab on the document if you'd like to add your request onto it;w;
@TerrorDerr

Ahh sorry but i don't know of any forums where you can trade goops;A; but you can always try and ask everyone if they have any copper muck that they'd trade for some silver! There's also a requests tab on the document if you'd like to add your request onto it;w;
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101