Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@nwyfre
Item/goop type: Slime
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Grey
@nwyfre
@nwyfre
@nwyfre
Apparel%20Bank%20Banner%20-%201_zpsyuzwjw8y.jpg

If you have free RTB dragons, throw them my way!
last bump from me before i head to bed, also please ping both me and Zith from now on so either of us have the chance to take on your order^-^
last bump from me before i head to bed, also please ping both me and Zith from now on so either of us have the chance to take on your order^-^
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
bumper cars!
bumper cars!
@nwyfre
So can I ask a few questions to be sure about the thread?
@nwyfre
So can I ask a few questions to be sure about the thread?
@Cinteruptus

Sure! ask away^-^
@Cinteruptus

Sure! ask away^-^
@nwyfre
I basically can order a type of goop and send the items I think will make it and it can be done?

I can also offer up my own cauldron to those who need it?
@nwyfre
I basically can order a type of goop and send the items I think will make it and it can be done?

I can also offer up my own cauldron to those who need it?
@Cinteruptus

You can order a type of goop, what colour it would be and how many you would like of it (max is 5 per day), sending over items to transmute would be helpful but not neccassary, or, you can order for an item to be made but it'll require you to send over the materials for it.

Yes you can offer your own cauldron to help out with the orders that come through, the only thing you have to do is read the helper rules and fill out the application form, there's also a sheet that records what kind of goop you have and how many you've got atm but it's not mandatory to fill it out.
@Cinteruptus

You can order a type of goop, what colour it would be and how many you would like of it (max is 5 per day), sending over items to transmute would be helpful but not neccassary, or, you can order for an item to be made but it'll require you to send over the materials for it.

Yes you can offer your own cauldron to help out with the orders that come through, the only thing you have to do is read the helper rules and fill out the application form, there's also a sheet that records what kind of goop you have and how many you've got atm but it's not mandatory to fill it out.
boop
boop
bumpity bump~
bumpity bump~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101