Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems 1:1,010 [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@BrinBellway Hi there! Are you buying 208 more? I can sell those to you. :3
@BrinBellway Hi there! Are you buying 208 more? I can sell those to you. :3
Cubie.png
@Cubie

Yep, that's up to date! Send them over and I'll send back 143,520t.
@Cubie

Yep, that's up to date! Send them over and I'll send back 143,520t.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway
I can sell you the rest of what you need. :)
@BrinBellway
I can sell you the rest of what you need. :)
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@BrinBellway how much gold would you give me for 15 gems
@BrinBellway how much gold would you give me for 15 gems
@Kelaku

That would be great! If you send over 3,562 gems, I'll send back 2,457,780t.

@scarboy1

Kelaku offered to sell me the original 3,562, but you're in luck: I just sold a couple more little things for treasure and have enough for another 15! If you send them over, I'll send back 10,350t.
@Kelaku

That would be great! If you send over 3,562 gems, I'll send back 2,457,780t.

@scarboy1

Kelaku offered to sell me the original 3,562, but you're in luck: I just sold a couple more little things for treasure and have enough for another 15! If you send them over, I'll send back 10,350t.
eimdef.gif
@scarboy1

I'm going offline now. I'll be back around 16:00 if you want to trade then. (I won't show as online in this thread, since I'm not looking for any further buyers at the moment.)
@scarboy1

I'm going offline now. I'll be back around 16:00 if you want to trade then. (I won't show as online in this thread, since I'm not looking for any further buyers at the moment.)
eimdef.gif
@Delphi

Great, thanks! Send them over and I'll send back 177,330t.

P.S. ...okay, I guess you changed your mind. *shrug*
@Delphi

Great, thanks! Send them over and I'll send back 177,330t.

P.S. ...okay, I guess you changed your mind. *shrug*
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Ah, no, sorry! I saw your last post about going offline and thought you had changed yours, haha. I can still send them over. Sorry, sorry.
@BrinBellway Ah, no, sorry! I saw your last post about going offline and thought you had changed yours, haha. I can still send them over. Sorry, sorry.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
if you need any more gems, Id be happy to sell you some (have 1500 for sale). Just ping me if you want.

@brinbellway
if you need any more gems, Id be happy to sell you some (have 1500 for sale). Just ping me if you want.

@brinbellway
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@Delphi

Hmm, perhaps from now on I should leave the first bump post of the day up for better clarification. I'll bear that in mind.
@Delphi

Hmm, perhaps from now on I should leave the first bump post of the day up for better clarification. I'll bear that in mind.
eimdef.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21