Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Cleanout (FESTIVAL STUFF!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Abril
You say you have a ton of chests and you'll sell at a DEEP DISCOUNT XD! What types of chests are you referring to? Festival Chests, treasure chests?? Curious ?
@Abril
You say you have a ton of chests and you'll sell at a DEEP DISCOUNT XD! What types of chests are you referring to? Festival Chests, treasure chests?? Curious ?
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@Rionach, sorry. =( If you're interested in the noc egg for treasure or gems, just let me know. I'll send the egg after receiving payment.
@Rionach, sorry. =( If you're interested in the noc egg for treasure or gems, just let me know. I'll send the egg after receiving payment.
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@dragonsrus, I have festival chests only! =( I can list them all if you're interested, but they are mostly 2014 chests.
@dragonsrus, I have festival chests only! =( I can list them all if you're interested, but they are mostly 2014 chests.
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@abril
Any ice, shadow or wind 2014 chests? I'm mostly interested in the skins inside that I might be missing...
@abril
Any ice, shadow or wind 2014 chests? I'm mostly interested in the skins inside that I might be missing...
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@Dragonsrus-

Ice - Icecore
Shadow - none
Wind - Kite, Winged

I might have some extras of the skins, too, if there are specific ones you're after.
@Dragonsrus-

Ice - Icecore
Shadow - none
Wind - Kite, Winged

I might have some extras of the skins, too, if there are specific ones you're after.
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@abril
I have glacial, black ice, kite and navigator. I think I have 1 other from wind but I can't remember the name. How much are you looking for on the 2 chests or do you have any skins?
@abril
I have glacial, black ice, kite and navigator. I think I have 1 other from wind but I can't remember the name. How much are you looking for on the 2 chests or do you have any skins?
@dragonsrus
As far as skins go: I have icecore, dark fortune, and kitedancer.
Not sure which chests you were asking about, but:

Icecore (skin): 425g / 297.5kt
Dark Fortune (skin): 450g / 315kt
Kitedancer (skin): 1350g / 945kt

Icecore Chest: 1250g / 875kt
Kite Chest: 700g / 490kt
Winged Chest: 700g / 490kt
@dragonsrus
As far as skins go: I have icecore, dark fortune, and kitedancer.
Not sure which chests you were asking about, but:

Icecore (skin): 425g / 297.5kt
Dark Fortune (skin): 450g / 315kt
Kitedancer (skin): 1350g / 945kt

Icecore Chest: 1250g / 875kt
Kite Chest: 700g / 490kt
Winged Chest: 700g / 490kt
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril No that's okay, I just thought I'd ask. I'll send gems since I don't have enough treasure right now.
@Abril No that's okay, I just thought I'd ask. I'll send gems since I don't have enough treasure right now.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Abril

Hello, what are your prices for the ambush and berserker stones? Thanks.
@Abril

Hello, what are your prices for the ambush and berserker stones? Thanks.
29xdt2b.png
@Carsail
berserker (13g / 9kt)
ambush (57g / 39.9kt)
@Carsail
berserker (13g / 9kt)
ambush (57g / 39.9kt)
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png