Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1035 1036
[indent][/indent][indent][/indent][left][/left][left][/left][u]EXCHANGE STATUS[/u] Add me on discord! squiremarcus#2144 #adventure mode when? Here seems the best place to post it, making a new thread to announce that I am leaving seems like something a person would do if they are upset and they are trying to damage the site. I still enjoy the game and ill come back when they release adventure mode ;). My personal life seems to be getting more interesting but also not going anywhere, I am at an inflection point in my life and between my 70 hour a week job and both of my start up businesses I dont have enough time to play with dragons anymore. I didnt achieve my goal of becoming the richest player on the site but i came dam close Here is to the future, hopefully I will have more time to live in the real world. ill be giving away most of my retired items to friends. so they can stay in circulation and be enjoyed by the players who remain. Gems: No longer trading Treasure: No longer trading I BUY GEMS (1:1250) I SELL GEMS (1:1300) Will accept any amount no matter how small i am subscribed but if you accidentally ping its ok [img]http://i.imgur.com/a1SeOaR.png[/img] PS. Adventure mode when? Add me on discord! squiremarcus#2144
EXCHANGE STATUS

Add me on discord!
squiremarcus#2144

#adventure mode when?

Here seems the best place to post it, making a new thread to announce that I am leaving seems like something a person would do if they are upset and they are trying to damage the site. I still enjoy the game and ill come back when they release adventure mode ;). My personal life seems to be getting more interesting but also not going anywhere, I am at an inflection point in my life and between my 70 hour a week job and both of my start up businesses I dont have enough time to play with dragons anymore. I didnt achieve my goal of becoming the richest player on the site but i came dam close
Here is to the future, hopefully I will have more time to live in the real world.

ill be giving away most of my retired items to friends. so they can stay in circulation and be enjoyed by the players who remain.

Gems: No longer trading
Treasure: No longer trading

I BUY GEMS (1:1250)

I SELL GEMS (1:1300)

Will accept any amount no matter how small

i am subscribed but if you accidentally ping its ok

a1SeOaR.png

PS. Adventure mode when?

Add me on discord!
squiremarcus#2144

Eh25y1w.png
@squiremarcus can I buy 800 gems?
@squiremarcus can I buy 800 gems?
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sigh i have 717 but you can have them all if you want
@sigh i have 717 but you can have them all if you want
Eh25y1w.png
@squiremarcus oh my b i misread, but yes please! I'll send over the treasure, 501900t?
@squiremarcus oh my b i misread, but yes please! I'll send over the treasure, 501900t?
tt10739042fltt.gif
reserved

reserved

Eh25y1w.png
@squiremarcus Can I buy 145 gems?
@squiremarcus Can I buy 145 gems?
tswwdj9.pngHYpXKHm.png
@TabsBrowser certainly that will be 101500 treasure
@TabsBrowser certainly that will be 101500 treasure
Eh25y1w.png
@squiremarcus

I got 11 gems, are you still buying?
@squiremarcus

I got 11 gems, are you still buying?
@FutakuchiYuuki yes i am. 11 gems is 7480t send the gems over
@FutakuchiYuuki yes i am. 11 gems is 7480t send the gems over
Eh25y1w.png
@SquireMarcus

Can I sell 300 gems, please? That's 204,000 treasure, right?
@SquireMarcus

Can I sell 300 gems, please? That's 204,000 treasure, right?
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1035 1036