Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | My Wishlist [not currently buying]
My wishlist is a bit too long so I decided to move it into this forum post. It's also easier to edit this way!! :) I'm not currently buying anything and this is mostly for personal use. But if someone was kind enough to send me something that would be amazing :O Also if you want to sell me anything below at a discounted price, feel free to post here!! [b]50k give and get users:[/b] Please don't stress if you can't afford stuff on my list. That's totally okay since this is mostly a list for my own use. Like I mention in the actual list, [b]armor[/b] and [b]feathered wings/tails[/b] are generally cheaper and always appreciated! -------- [b]Wishlist[/b] [list] [*]Anything I collect! [*]Armor apparel [*]Feathered apparel [*]Gem Bird Apparel [*]Wolf capes [*]Battle stones!! [*]Sprites (Plague, Fire, Ice, Wind) << in that order [*]Chests are awesome~ [*]Usermade accents [*]Genes for my babies down below ;u; [*]Money for said genes [*]All of the coliseum capes [*]Unhatched eggs [*]Really any familiars I don't have [/list] Specific Apparel Needed... [item=celadon silk sash][item=celadon leg silks][item=celadon tail bangle] [item=bright rogue belt] [item=dusk rogue cape][item=dusk rogue belt] Here are the things I collect! [center][item=nightrage axolotl][item=golden reefprince][item=brilliant feather cluster][item=shining feather cluster] [item=old world rabbit][item=snowshoe rabbit][item=cottontail rabbit][item=marsh rabbit] [item=bleeding heart crow][item=crow][item=magpie][item=leucistic crow][/center] Notes for Dragon Genes! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15924687]Eneko[/url] - [b]Ripple[/b](212500)/[b]Spines[/b](161500) [b]Total[/b] - 374,000t (finally low!!!) I'd totally enjoy receiving ANY material involved in creating the Poison and Toxin genes.
My wishlist is a bit too long so I decided to move it into this forum post. It's also easier to edit this way!! :) I'm not currently buying anything and this is mostly for personal use. But if someone was kind enough to send me something that would be amazing :O

Also if you want to sell me anything below at a discounted price, feel free to post here!!

50k give and get users: Please don't stress if you can't afford stuff on my list. That's totally okay since this is mostly a list for my own use. Like I mention in the actual list, armor and feathered wings/tails are generally cheaper and always appreciated!

Wishlist
  • Anything I collect!
  • Armor apparel
  • Feathered apparel
  • Gem Bird Apparel
  • Wolf capes
  • Battle stones!!
  • Sprites (Plague, Fire, Ice, Wind) << in that order
  • Chests are awesome~
  • Usermade accents
  • Genes for my babies down below ;u;
  • Money for said genes
  • All of the coliseum capes
  • Unhatched eggs
  • Really any familiars I don't have

Specific Apparel Needed...

Here are the things I collect!

Notes for Dragon Genes!
Eneko - Ripple(212500)/Spines(161500)

Total - 374,000t (finally low!!!)

I'd totally enjoy receiving ANY material involved in creating the Poison and Toxin genes.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png