Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Assistance] Festival Help Service
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@neophytredglare

any chance i can trade two furnance queen chests for any two other chests you might happen upon when grinding?

otherwise, i'll take a crown. XD thanks for all your hard work this fest.
@neophytredglare

any chance i can trade two furnance queen chests for any two other chests you might happen upon when grinding?

otherwise, i'll take a crown. XD thanks for all your hard work this fest.
CVYnSFU.png
@NeophyteRedglare

Can I please request for a Searing Emblem? Also, thank you very much for doing this! :D

Stupid reason but I had planned on grinding for everything on the last day because I didn't have much time during the week but ended up miscalculating the date... Fell asleep before I knew it as well :'>
@NeophyteRedglare

Can I please request for a Searing Emblem? Also, thank you very much for doing this! :D

Stupid reason but I had planned on grinding for everything on the last day because I didn't have much time during the week but ended up miscalculating the date... Fell asleep before I knew it as well :'>
@Prophecy

I will indeed be doing this for the next festival! :D I hope to be helping others out like this for a long time. :33 Plague may be a little less active, as I'll be running a raffle during that week. Hopefully I can fill all the orders as well!

\@WeyrLeader

Chests weren't near as bountiful this festival as opposed to the Light and Lighting, but I do have extra Spirit Ablaze and Infernal Fur chests if that's in your interest!
@Prophecy

I will indeed be doing this for the next festival! :D I hope to be helping others out like this for a long time. :33 Plague may be a little less active, as I'll be running a raffle during that week. Hopefully I can fill all the orders as well!

\@WeyrLeader

Chests weren't near as bountiful this festival as opposed to the Light and Lighting, but I do have extra Spirit Ablaze and Infernal Fur chests if that's in your interest!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

Yes please! That would be great. I don't have infernal fur yet and only one spirit ablaze.... whereas I got 7 furnace queens. OTL

Thanks so much! Sending you the queens now.
@NeophyteRedglare

Yes please! That would be great. I don't have infernal fur yet and only one spirit ablaze.... whereas I got 7 furnace queens. OTL

Thanks so much! Sending you the queens now.
CVYnSFU.png
@neophyteredglare what chests do you have?
@neophyteredglare what chests do you have?
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@neophyteredglare its probably way too late but do you by any chance have a summer heat accent for spare?
@neophyteredglare its probably way too late but do you by any chance have a summer heat accent for spare?
[img][/img]2heep8h.jpg
@NeophyteRedglare If you're open, could I have a set of Cosmologist Fieldtools please? ;u;
@NeophyteRedglare If you're open, could I have a set of Cosmologist Fieldtools please? ;u;
forum_sig_artshop4_by_tigerdragon1001-dbadc7y.pngPLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
This is up and running this month as well!
This is up and running this month as well!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@neophyteredglare
may a get the apparel for this fest please?
stupid exam's are going in for the whole week D:
@neophyteredglare
may a get the apparel for this fest please?
stupid exam's are going in for the whole week D:
Emerald Strawberry
@NeophyteRedglare
I would love a familiar please! Thank you
@NeophyteRedglare
I would love a familiar please! Thank you
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34