Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Mycena Cave [W]FR
I have a decent amount of Mycena Nuggets but I really didn't get encaptured by the game like I did Flightrising.

I'm not sure what ratio's are best for nuggets to treasure, so yeah. I'll be taking suggestions. I've seen one thread a long time ago with something like

50 FR treasure = 1 MC Nugget
I have a decent amount of Mycena Nuggets but I really didn't get encaptured by the game like I did Flightrising.

I'm not sure what ratio's are best for nuggets to treasure, so yeah. I'll be taking suggestions. I've seen one thread a long time ago with something like

50 FR treasure = 1 MC Nugget
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo

Right now the most common rate seems to be 40 treasure to 1 nugget

If you're willing to go that rate, I'd be interested in buying some nuggets c:
@HolliKyo

Right now the most common rate seems to be 40 treasure to 1 nugget

If you're willing to go that rate, I'd be interested in buying some nuggets c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii Thats fine with me :0 I have 11,000 nuggets right now (and increasing because I have nothing to do so I'm playing echolocation. amaaazing) How many of those would you like?
@Kaitii Thats fine with me :0 I have 11,000 nuggets right now (and increasing because I have nothing to do so I'm playing echolocation. amaaazing) How many of those would you like?
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo

Man I dunno how people can play echo you're all crazy or I'm just not smart enough lmao

That would be 440k right? Could I buy em all? c:
@HolliKyo

Man I dunno how people can play echo you're all crazy or I'm just not smart enough lmao

That would be 440k right? Could I buy em all? c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii I do very poorly at it :') I just fish daily and if I have time or patience I go hard at echolocation no shhh echolocation is just really hard and they don't explain it that well like im still not sure what the R's really mean, but. WHO CAARES i get a game right here and there

Oh definitely, you can buy them all c:

is it okay if i add you to my friendslist so if i ever have more i can try and sell them to you? :0
@kaitii I do very poorly at it :') I just fish daily and if I have time or patience I go hard at echolocation no shhh echolocation is just really hard and they don't explain it that well like im still not sure what the R's really mean, but. WHO CAARES i get a game right here and there

Oh definitely, you can buy them all c:

is it okay if i add you to my friendslist so if i ever have more i can try and sell them to you? :0
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo

I just play Cave In since I can get away with mindless clicking lol It also takes 1.5-2 hours BUT IT'S OKAY I just watch videos while doing it :'D YEAH LIKE I LITERALLY LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND I'M JUST LIKE ??????????????????????

Great! I'll send you the treasure c: And sure thing I'm usually always down for buying some nuggets~ 3k a day from games just isn't enough and I'm not brave enough to RP for nuggets OTL

Edit: Whoops forgot to mention my UN on MC is Kaitii like here!
@HolliKyo

I just play Cave In since I can get away with mindless clicking lol It also takes 1.5-2 hours BUT IT'S OKAY I just watch videos while doing it :'D YEAH LIKE I LITERALLY LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND I'M JUST LIKE ??????????????????????

Great! I'll send you the treasure c: And sure thing I'm usually always down for buying some nuggets~ 3k a day from games just isn't enough and I'm not brave enough to RP for nuggets OTL

Edit: Whoops forgot to mention my UN on MC is Kaitii like here!
M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii i just got really lucky with spellstones and for like 164 nuggets, BLESS.
cave in is really good for fast cash (reminds me of the bubble game on here) but im really sucky at it and i get like 2 nuggets and im like. y.

edit: sent the nuggets!
@kaitii i just got really lucky with spellstones and for like 164 nuggets, BLESS.
cave in is really good for fast cash (reminds me of the bubble game on here) but im really sucky at it and i get like 2 nuggets and im like. y.

edit: sent the nuggets!
holli, she/her