Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ///CoL [B] Fes Currency @ 300-500t each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@SirLeafheart do you by chance have any Charged Sprockets that you'd be willing to trade for other festival currency? I have 145 Sand Dollars and 35 Flatleaves. I would also be willing to do a 2:1 (maybe even a 3:1) exchange for them. I understand if you don't, I just thought I'd ask :)
@SirLeafheart do you by chance have any Charged Sprockets that you'd be willing to trade for other festival currency? I have 145 Sand Dollars and 35 Flatleaves. I would also be willing to do a 2:1 (maybe even a 3:1) exchange for them. I understand if you don't, I just thought I'd ask :)
elsTLg9.png
@Rhaegar4

I don't usually exchange currency, but if you'd be willing to indulge me with a 3:1 rate we can work something out ;D

I got 10 sprockets on me right now //D
@Rhaegar4

I don't usually exchange currency, but if you'd be willing to indulge me with a 3:1 rate we can work something out ;D

I got 10 sprockets on me right now //D
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart Awesome! I can definitely do 30 of something for the 10 sprockets. Just let me know what 30 you want and I'll send them over. If you want to do a mix of them as well, such as 20 sand dollars and 10 flatleaves, that's fine with me as well. Whatever you'd like
@SirLeafheart Awesome! I can definitely do 30 of something for the 10 sprockets. Just let me know what 30 you want and I'll send them over. If you want to do a mix of them as well, such as 20 sand dollars and 10 flatleaves, that's fine with me as well. Whatever you'd like
elsTLg9.png
@Rhaegar4

I'll take 15 of each! Send it over and I'll send over your sprockets ^^
@Rhaegar4

I'll take 15 of each! Send it over and I'll send over your sprockets ^^
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart

I have 2 snows, 3 leaves, 8 mushrooms, and 1 sand dollar! :D
@SirLeafheart

I have 2 snows, 3 leaves, 8 mushrooms, and 1 sand dollar! :D
transpfish.png
@BryndleSibe

14 x 500 = 7k

Send over the 16 currency for 7k!
@BryndleSibe

14 x 500 = 7k

Send over the 16 currency for 7k!
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart hey there! can i send over 481 mixed currency for a total of 240,500t?
@SirLeafheart hey there! can i send over 481 mixed currency for a total of 240,500t?
@maryshelley

Wowie holy fudge.

Mind me asking what types of currency you have? Or at least a rough estimate of everything? //D
@maryshelley

Wowie holy fudge.

Mind me asking what types of currency you have? Or at least a rough estimate of everything? //D
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart i joined last october and had really bad luck with real life stuff lining up with holidays haha :( i totally understand if you can only buy so much! [item=Deepearth Geode] x59 [item=Eternal Snow] x129 [item=Bladed Flatleaf] x169 [item=Giant Sand Dollar] x29 [item=Messengers Scroll] x50 [item=Immaculate Tablet] x45
@SirLeafheart i joined last october and had really bad luck with real life stuff lining up with holidays haha :( i totally understand if you can only buy so much!

Deepearth Geode x59
Eternal Snow x129
Bladed Flatleaf x169
Giant Sand Dollar x29
x50
Immaculate Tablet x45
@maryshelley

I can buy the Geodudes, Snow, Sand Dollars, and tablets off of you right now for 131k.

If you're willing to hold them, I can buy the rest on a later date when I get more loose treasure xD
@maryshelley

I can buy the Geodudes, Snow, Sand Dollars, and tablets off of you right now for 131k.

If you're willing to hold them, I can buy the rest on a later date when I get more loose treasure xD
mty1nS3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13