Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@NineEyes - Ah, looks like the undercutters have been very busy these last few hours. Yes, of course - Pauldrons and a Water Sprite sounds fair to me! Both dragons have bios explaining their personalities further, but in essence:

- Taki is a paranoid, cowardly dragon who's only kept around by the clan leader because he can chat with ghosts. He doesn't like his fellow clan members at all, and mostly mopes around. He's very friendly to all visitors, hoping that they might 'rescue' him from his clan, which is for the most part dominated by strength-loving, very masculine dragons.

- Slaughtermelon is an enormous Tundra often seen 'guarding' the entrance of the cave, or at least just sitting there looking intimidating; if he's not there, he's being used as a rug by the clan leader. He looks very intimidating, and is prized by his clan on account of both his looks and the fact that he wasn't won in an auction the traditional way. Despite his looks, he tends to tune out a lot - to the point where his original owner didn't even know if he was alive or dead in the ensuing auction and went on to label him a 'dumb fur rug'.
@NineEyes - Ah, looks like the undercutters have been very busy these last few hours. Yes, of course - Pauldrons and a Water Sprite sounds fair to me! Both dragons have bios explaining their personalities further, but in essence:

- Taki is a paranoid, cowardly dragon who's only kept around by the clan leader because he can chat with ghosts. He doesn't like his fellow clan members at all, and mostly mopes around. He's very friendly to all visitors, hoping that they might 'rescue' him from his clan, which is for the most part dominated by strength-loving, very masculine dragons.

- Slaughtermelon is an enormous Tundra often seen 'guarding' the entrance of the cave, or at least just sitting there looking intimidating; if he's not there, he's being used as a rug by the clan leader. He looks very intimidating, and is prized by his clan on account of both his looks and the fact that he wasn't won in an auction the traditional way. Despite his looks, he tends to tune out a lot - to the point where his original owner didn't even know if he was alive or dead in the ensuing auction and went on to label him a 'dumb fur rug'.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner

What are your current prices for the Illuminated, Electrified, Plague, Arcane, and Stonekeeper sashes?

... I honestly didn't think I'd list so many haha.
@spooner

What are your current prices for the Illuminated, Electrified, Plague, Arcane, and Stonekeeper sashes?

... I honestly didn't think I'd list so many haha.
LnVwSgI.png
@Spooner
How much for Jade Draft?
I have a buttload of familiars but not much currency
@Spooner
How much for Jade Draft?
I have a buttload of familiars but not much currency
@Curio -

Illuminated - 220k

Electrified - 250k

Plague - 100k

Arcane - 300k

Stonekeeper - 200k

That's a total of 1mil + 70kt, I'd knock it down to 950k if you take the lot.

@Alternatewarning - Jade Draft's 142k. I'd be fine with taking a heap of familiars for it, provided they're not ones I already have!
@Curio -

Illuminated - 220k

Electrified - 250k

Plague - 100k

Arcane - 300k

Stonekeeper - 200k

That's a total of 1mil + 70kt, I'd knock it down to 950k if you take the lot.

@Alternatewarning - Jade Draft's 142k. I'd be fine with taking a heap of familiars for it, provided they're not ones I already have!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner Would you be willing to do a 1 for 1 trade for your water sprite? I can offer you a Livesurge chest (which contains, I believe the Surgelight Coatl accent). They are around the same price.

Or perhaps I could trade the chest for a few of your sashes. I'm still missing Infectionist, Starseer, Illuminated, whatever-Shadow's-is, and dat-earth-one.

But if you don't entirely mind, the sprite is my priority!
@spooner Would you be willing to do a 1 for 1 trade for your water sprite? I can offer you a Livesurge chest (which contains, I believe the Surgelight Coatl accent). They are around the same price.

Or perhaps I could trade the chest for a few of your sashes. I'm still missing Infectionist, Starseer, Illuminated, whatever-Shadow's-is, and dat-earth-one.

But if you don't entirely mind, the sprite is my priority!
x5IhgMc.png
@Spooner
I'll get back to you tomorrow with a yes (and a trade offer) or a no, depending on what you need. First though, sleep
@Spooner
I'll get back to you tomorrow with a yes (and a trade offer) or a no, depending on what you need. First though, sleep
@Sorrendragon - I have someone after the sprite already, I'm just waiting on them to get back to me. I can contact you if they pull out on me, since the deal involves art and all. Otherwise, I'd be happy to trade sashes for the chest. Here's the prices of the ones you're interested in:

Illuminated - 220k

Electrified - 250k

Infectionist - 100k

Starseer - 300k

Shady - 100k

Stonekeeper - 200k

@NineEyes - Please let me know if the deal's finalised, so I can send the Water Sprite and Magmatic Pauldrons and you can get to work! If I don't hear back from you within three days (ie the 14th), I'll be putting them back up for sale or trade, as that's my rule with item holds.
@Sorrendragon - I have someone after the sprite already, I'm just waiting on them to get back to me. I can contact you if they pull out on me, since the deal involves art and all. Otherwise, I'd be happy to trade sashes for the chest. Here's the prices of the ones you're interested in:

Illuminated - 220k

Electrified - 250k

Infectionist - 100k

Starseer - 300k

Shady - 100k

Stonekeeper - 200k

@NineEyes - Please let me know if the deal's finalised, so I can send the Water Sprite and Magmatic Pauldrons and you can get to work! If I don't hear back from you within three days (ie the 14th), I'll be putting them back up for sale or trade, as that's my rule with item holds.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner how much for the fire egg?
@Spooner how much for the fire egg?
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@Spooner oh ya it is! In fact I've already started on your pic lol, sorry if that wasn't clear ^^;!
@Spooner oh ya it is! In fact I've already started on your pic lol, sorry if that wasn't clear ^^;!
cP22QlS.png
@kingofeli - Fire egg's 100k.

@NineEyes - Oh wowwww, I'll send payment straight away in that case!
@kingofeli - Fire egg's 100k.

@NineEyes - Oh wowwww, I'll send payment straight away in that case!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12