Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Kickstarter Chest Auction!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello everyone. A long time ago, I was a KS backer. When I joined, I only redeemed the code for Fiendish. Until today, I was living in ignorant bliss of the other 2 tiers I never claimed. Now, you can pay me money to reap the rewards of my mistake: [item=Gilded Treasure Chest], bidding starting at 500K T [item=Cloudy Treasure Chest], bidding starting at 500K T A note: This does NOT COME WITH CODES. This is JUST the chests; the vistas are already mine. For the purpose of the auction, I will consider 1 G = 500 T. Start bidding in this thread. Please be sure to state what item you are bidding for. On the FR anniversary (6/8/2015), at 10:00 FR time [b]EDIT: 10:50 FR time[/b], bidding will end, and I will PM the highest bidder to continue with the transaction. Also, I'm selling the Fiendish skin and the KS backer skin for whatever anyone is willing to PM me for. EDIT: While I agree that things like Light Sprites will only accrue value, I'm not the one to appraise value. So gems/treasure only, please. EDIT 2: [b]New rules guys![/b] [LIST=1] [*]If you bid and there is less than 10 minutes left, the end time gets pushed forward by 10 minutes. [*]5KG (2.5MT) minimum bid increase. [/LIST] [b]CURRENT WINNING BIDS[/b] Gilded Chest: 230KG (115MT), by @Saryina Cloudy Chest: 210KG (105MT), by @ATT
Hello everyone. A long time ago, I was a KS backer. When I joined, I only redeemed the code for Fiendish. Until today, I was living in ignorant bliss of the other 2 tiers I never claimed. Now, you can pay me money to reap the rewards of my mistake:

Gilded Treasure Chest , bidding starting at 500K T
Cloudy Treasure Chest , bidding starting at 500K T

A note: This does NOT COME WITH CODES. This is JUST the chests; the vistas are already mine.

For the purpose of the auction, I will consider 1 G = 500 T.

Start bidding in this thread. Please be sure to state what item you are bidding for. On the FR anniversary (6/8/2015), at 10:00 FR time EDIT: 10:50 FR time, bidding will end, and I will PM the highest bidder to continue with the transaction.

Also, I'm selling the Fiendish skin and the KS backer skin for whatever anyone is willing to PM me for.

EDIT: While I agree that things like Light Sprites will only accrue value, I'm not the one to appraise value. So gems/treasure only, please.

EDIT 2: New rules guys!
  1. If you bid and there is less than 10 minutes left, the end time gets pushed forward by 10 minutes.
  2. 5KG (2.5MT) minimum bid increase.

CURRENT WINNING BIDS
Gilded Chest: 230KG (115MT), by @Saryina
Cloudy Chest: 210KG (105MT), by @ATT
@iconmaster
SB for both even tho I'll never win them~
@iconmaster
SB for both even tho I'll never win them~
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Also, before I forget. Pinging everyone who wants to buy up KS chests:

@Ari @beautier @finnglas @Coyoteskii @kozakura @Monarque @Delight @Lullaby @Harbinger @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @cooneyms @princehibiya @kozakura @solknots @Celwina @kozakura @solknots @Vitalani
Also, before I forget. Pinging everyone who wants to buy up KS chests:

@Ari @beautier @finnglas @Coyoteskii @kozakura @Monarque @Delight @Lullaby @Harbinger @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @cooneyms @princehibiya @kozakura @solknots @Celwina @kozakura @solknots @Vitalani
@iconmaster: I bid a light sprite. (45K gems) on the golden chest
@iconmaster: I bid a light sprite. (45K gems) on the golden chest
@iconmaster

800kt on the cloudy chest. :3
@iconmaster

800kt on the cloudy chest. :3
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@iconmaster @Alxamei

1mT on cloudy chest
@iconmaster @Alxamei

1mT on cloudy chest
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@iconmaster
50k gems pure for both chests please~!
@iconmaster
50k gems pure for both chests please~!
@chocopie @iconmaster 70k gems on the golden please.

(i may pay part in treasure if that's okay though)
@chocopie @iconmaster 70k gems on the golden please.

(i may pay part in treasure if that's okay though)
@chocopie @iconmaster hmm 110k on the golden, and i might go 70k on the cloudy too.
@chocopie @iconmaster hmm 110k on the golden, and i might go 70k on the cloudy too.
@magicalgirlrem @iconmaster

I'll have to go with 80k gems on the cloudy chest.
@magicalgirlrem @iconmaster

I'll have to go with 80k gems on the cloudy chest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9