Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
@Steffon Sure can! 29,750T up front, please :)
@Steffon Sure can! 29,750T up front, please :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu Could I put in a quick order for a Spiral scroll? 276,250T
@pingu Could I put in a quick order for a Spiral scroll? 276,250T
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface Yup! Send me the payment and I'll get it to you right quick. ;)
@Mirrorface Yup! Send me the payment and I'll get it to you right quick. ;)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Hello! I'd like to please put in an order for all 12 of the festival accents/skins (possibly more afterward, but for now that's all)! That would be 357k, correct?
@pingu

Hello! I'd like to please put in an order for all 12 of the festival accents/skins (possibly more afterward, but for now that's all)! That would be 357k, correct?
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve That's right! Send me the payment and I'll get those to you as soon as they each stock.
@KaylaEve That's right! Send me the payment and I'll get those to you as soon as they each stock.

@Teal Sure thing! That'll be 29,750T up front, please. :)
@Teal Sure thing! That'll be 29,750T up front, please. :)

@pingu May I please get one Underbelly scroll? I will send the treasure and a tip now! ovo
@pingu May I please get one Underbelly scroll? I will send the treasure and a tip now! ovo
@shadowgalactica Perfect! That'll be 127,500T. :)
@shadowgalactica Perfect! That'll be 127,500T. :)

@pingu
I would like to buy one of every festival skin/accent please. This comes out to 357,000 t correct?
@pingu
I would like to buy one of every festival skin/accent please. This comes out to 357,000 t correct?
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@KallenTheSylveon Yep, that's right! Send the payment and I'll get right on it. :)
@KallenTheSylveon Yep, that's right! Send the payment and I'll get right on it. :)

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54