Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54
@necrophades H-Holy.. XD Okay, I think I can handle that. Getting the skins quickly should be no problem EXCEPT Splash which I have a bit of a backlog for because it hasn't restocked in almost an hour. Hope that's okay!
@necrophades H-Holy.. XD Okay, I think I can handle that. Getting the skins quickly should be no problem EXCEPT Splash which I have a bit of a backlog for because it hasn't restocked in almost an hour. Hope that's okay!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Hawkins Sure thing, that'll be 29,750T up front, please! :)
@Hawkins Sure thing, that'll be 29,750T up front, please! :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu I'd like one Current and one Tiger gene scroll, please! If accepted, that should be 255k T, right?
@pingu I'd like one Current and one Tiger gene scroll, please! If accepted, that should be 255k T, right?
@pingu

Would I be able to get Curious Companions, Kelp, Sea Creature, Song of Waves, and Waveswept?
@pingu

Would I be able to get Curious Companions, Kelp, Sea Creature, Song of Waves, and Waveswept?
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@pingu Can I get Splash please?
@pingu Can I get Splash please?
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@pingu

Sorry to add to your list of Splash accents. =X Could I order a Splash and an Abandoned Depths?
@pingu

Sorry to add to your list of Splash accents. =X Could I order a Splash and an Abandoned Depths?
@pingu - Would you be able to grab me 2 Curious Companions, 2 Waveswept & 1 Abandoned Depths please?
@pingu - Would you be able to grab me 2 Curious Companions, 2 Waveswept & 1 Abandoned Depths please?
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png 21ovn77.pngoCPv1rv.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@TwilightSkylene That's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you.

@copiousPeplom Absolutely. That'll be 148,750T up front, please. :)

@AbysmalGrace Yes, but as I've been warning everyone, I've got quite a long backlog for it because it hasn't restocked in over an hour, so there'll be a bit of a wait. Hope that's okay. It's 29,750T up front, please!

@Melodic crying forever Splash y u no restock Sure. ^^; That'll be 59,500T up front, please. :)

@Shadowfall Of course! That'll be 148,750T up front, please. :)
@TwilightSkylene That's right! Send it on over and I'll go grab those for you.

@copiousPeplom Absolutely. That'll be 148,750T up front, please. :)

@AbysmalGrace Yes, but as I've been warning everyone, I've got quite a long backlog for it because it hasn't restocked in over an hour, so there'll be a bit of a wait. Hope that's okay. It's 29,750T up front, please!

@Melodic crying forever Splash y u no restock Sure. ^^; That'll be 59,500T up front, please. :)

@Shadowfall Of course! That'll be 148,750T up front, please. :)

@pingu

I would be interested in the following if you could grab them! ;v;
x2 Splash Accent (I understand if you can not get them in time since there is a line for them.)
x2 Leviathan Spirit Skin
x2 Abandoned Depths Accent
x1 Curious Companions Accent
x2 Waveswept Accent

Which is a total of 267,750 tr. I think if I did my math right, anyways.
I will send 280,000 tr, so there is a small tip there for you.

@pingu

I would be interested in the following if you could grab them! ;v;
x2 Splash Accent (I understand if you can not get them in time since there is a line for them.)
x2 Leviathan Spirit Skin
x2 Abandoned Depths Accent
x1 Curious Companions Accent
x2 Waveswept Accent

Which is a total of 267,750 tr. I think if I did my math right, anyways.
I will send 280,000 tr, so there is a small tip there for you.

CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@NightmaricZor Sounds good to me, thanks!
@NightmaricZor Sounds good to me, thanks!

1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54