Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T KS Items
1 2 3 4
@dracoren no problem! :)

The bonefiend you'll probably be able to get ~100k gems for; I'm not 100% what the last sale for them was but the last auction I saw (while was a while ago now) ended at 105k

But someone recently sold a hornhelm for 80k gems, since there have been quite a few popping up for sale but no one's offered the full 100k+ people have been asking

good luck with your sales!
@dracoren no problem! :)

The bonefiend you'll probably be able to get ~100k gems for; I'm not 100% what the last sale for them was but the last auction I saw (while was a while ago now) ended at 105k

But someone recently sold a hornhelm for 80k gems, since there have been quite a few popping up for sale but no one's offered the full 100k+ people have been asking

good luck with your sales!
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Thanks for the tips and the luck! I know one Fiend sold a month or so ago for 150k gems worth in a mixture of treasure and gems. I haven't personally seen the Helm sell, so I'm just going to leave the price I have until more offers come in or something. If neither sell, I'm not going to worry about it ^_^
@Runi
Thanks for the tips and the luck! I know one Fiend sold a month or so ago for 150k gems worth in a mixture of treasure and gems. I haven't personally seen the Helm sell, so I'm just going to leave the price I have until more offers come in or something. If neither sell, I'm not going to worry about it ^_^
light_rune_50x50.png AlyrabyCydragonResized.pngUnicorgiByInkwellSmall.png light_rune_50x50.png
@Dracoren How much are you asking for in treasure for each (if you even are)?
@Dracoren How much are you asking for in treasure for each (if you even are)?
esn2wpy.png
@bananasheep
I accept treasure, just like I list in the first post ^_^

Looks like the going rate for treasure is 520 per gem or so right now. ~78mil for the Fiend, ~52mil for the Helm.
@bananasheep
I accept treasure, just like I list in the first post ^_^

Looks like the going rate for treasure is 520 per gem or so right now. ~78mil for the Fiend, ~52mil for the Helm.
light_rune_50x50.png AlyrabyCydragonResized.pngUnicorgiByInkwellSmall.png light_rune_50x50.png
goodluck selling!

*bumps*, I has got to start saving mah gems o.o
goodluck selling!

*bumps*, I has got to start saving mah gems o.o
@Erithan
Thank you for the luck! :D
@Erithan
Thank you for the luck! :D
least I can do!, minus seriously over drawing my bank account and buying things o.o heh

don't mind me being weird, not feeling to good.@.x
least I can do!, minus seriously over drawing my bank account and buying things o.o heh

don't mind me being weird, not feeling to good.@.x
@Dracoren

Thank you for letting me know!
@Dracoren

Thank you for letting me know!
@Erithan
Nooo! Don't overdraw your bank account x)
I hope you feel better soon!
@Erithan
Nooo! Don't overdraw your bank account x)
I hope you feel better soon!
but it's so tempting! XD *smirks*

another goodluck bump while I'm at it! and thank you, doing a bit better today=)
but it's so tempting! XD *smirks*

another goodluck bump while I'm at it! and thank you, doing a bit better today=)
1 2 3 4