Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] golden idol & skycat
1 2 3 4
@Fulgora Would you be interested in a gilded crown or a cranial hornhelm as partial payment?
@Fulgora Would you be interested in a gilded crown or a cranial hornhelm as partial payment?
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
@Die
I'm not interested in KS apparel.

@kanamine
Saw your edit. Is your last post up-to-date, or are you still editing the offer?
@Die
I'm not interested in KS apparel.

@kanamine
Saw your edit. Is your last post up-to-date, or are you still editing the offer?
@Fulgora Updated now! Sorry about the wait!
@Fulgora Updated now! Sorry about the wait!
@kanamine
No problem! I accept your offer. Send it all over and then I'll send the bone fiend.
@kanamine
No problem! I accept your offer. Send it all over and then I'll send the bone fiend.
@Fulgora Sent !!
@Fulgora Sent !!
@Fulgora I'm very interested in the Skycat! I currently have 20mil treasure and 49k gems.
@Fulgora I'm very interested in the Skycat! I currently have 20mil treasure and 49k gems.
@Silviya
Thanks for the offer! I'd very much prefer an offer of higher value, though.
@Silviya
Thanks for the offer! I'd very much prefer an offer of higher value, though.
@Fulgora Okay, thanks for letting me know! I've got 20mil treasure+ 59k gems now, but I doubt that's high enough either, haha.
@Fulgora Okay, thanks for letting me know! I've got 20mil treasure+ 59k gems now, but I doubt that's high enough either, haha.
@Fulgora Hi, I'd like to offer 80, 500 gems and a 1 mil down payment for the Golden Idol if you're still interested in selling the golden idol
@Fulgora Hi, I'd like to offer 80, 500 gems and a 1 mil down payment for the Golden Idol if you're still interested in selling the golden idol
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg
tumblr_nlxs4f2t9E1r8mal2o2_r1_540.png
@TidalWavesLion
The golden idol is still for sale, but I'd prefer that full payment be made at the time the items are exchanged.
@TidalWavesLion
The golden idol is still for sale, but I'd prefer that full payment be made at the time the items are exchanged.
1 2 3 4