Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] golden idol & skycat
1 2 3 4
As the title says, I am looking to sell two KS familiars.

I would greatly prefer payment in gems and/or treasure. I will consider sprites and holiday apparel as part of the offer, though sprites take priority. I will not consider skins and accents.

Please note that I will not send the familiar(s) before full payment has been received. I may not agree to a trade immediately.

Please ping me in this topic or message me any offers.

I may not respond to offers that I do not accept.
As the title says, I am looking to sell two KS familiars.

I would greatly prefer payment in gems and/or treasure. I will consider sprites and holiday apparel as part of the offer, though sprites take priority. I will not consider skins and accents.

Please note that I will not send the familiar(s) before full payment has been received. I may not agree to a trade immediately.

Please ping me in this topic or message me any offers.

I may not respond to offers that I do not accept.
I'd buy if I had the cash. Good luck selling!
I'd buy if I had the cash. Good luck selling!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Good luck! Going for a Gilded Crown first!
Good luck! Going for a Gilded Crown first!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I am more then willing to work out some sort of payment system ☺
I am more then willing to work out some sort of payment system ☺
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Fulgora :D We can offer 13.3 million treasure, 43.2k gems and any Sprites including Light for the Skycat.
@Fulgora :D We can offer 13.3 million treasure, 43.2k gems and any Sprites including Light for the Skycat.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Fulgora

My current offer for a skycat is listed here.

As there are items on there that are not in your wishes for a mixed trade, I will make the note that I can liquidate them upon request should we come to a deal. Also, I know at least the akirbeaks have particularly skyrocketed recently, so the value totaled at the bottom may very well fluctuate. :3

To possibly pique your interest into checking out the thread, I do have quite a few sprites listed, including a light sprite, as well as a few of the more recent holiday apparels.
@Fulgora

My current offer for a skycat is listed here.

As there are items on there that are not in your wishes for a mixed trade, I will make the note that I can liquidate them upon request should we come to a deal. Also, I know at least the akirbeaks have particularly skyrocketed recently, so the value totaled at the bottom may very well fluctuate. :3

To possibly pique your interest into checking out the thread, I do have quite a few sprites listed, including a light sprite, as well as a few of the more recent holiday apparels.
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
Very interested in Bone Fiend! I have up to 80k gems pure to offer, treasure, and a light and arcane sprite, but I'm waiting to see how another sale post with a Bone Fiend pans out (they don't want past familiars though, and I think I'd rather straight up trade my sprites instead of waiting for them to sell on AH.)

I'll be baaack.
Very interested in Bone Fiend! I have up to 80k gems pure to offer, treasure, and a light and arcane sprite, but I'm waiting to see how another sale post with a Bone Fiend pans out (they don't want past familiars though, and I think I'd rather straight up trade my sprites instead of waiting for them to sell on AH.)

I'll be baaack.
I can offer 10 million treasure 5k gems and a fire sprite towards the golden idol but thats all I have at the moment.
I can offer 10 million treasure 5k gems and a fire sprite towards the golden idol but thats all I have at the moment.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Fulgora

What do you value light sprites at?
@Fulgora

What do you value light sprites at?
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
@fulgora
would you be interested in a 1:1 trade? my cranial hornhelm for either your bonefiend or skycat.
@fulgora
would you be interested in a 1:1 trade? my cranial hornhelm for either your bonefiend or skycat.
1 2 3 4