Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind DOM Shop! [See you next Jamboree!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 208 209
@Sinematic Absolutely! It looks like I have just enough to get the gems ahead of time, so I'll ping you when I have them? :D
@Sinematic Absolutely! It looks like I have just enough to get the gems ahead of time, so I'll ping you when I have them? :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric
Great, just let me know when and I'll send the treasure right over!
@LaraAelric
Great, just let me know when and I'll send the treasure right over!
@Sinematic Gems acquired! :D Feel free to send the treasure whenever, and I'll respond with the bundle~
@Sinematic Gems acquired! :D Feel free to send the treasure whenever, and I'll respond with the bundle~

2rnjx3s.png
bump
bump

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

Just to let you know I'm very interested in purchasing the bundle!

However atm I only have 250k 310k and I'm trying to sell my cryface imps for some gems. So when I do I will be back!

By the way how many gems would you need after the 250k 310k?
@LaraAelric

Just to let you know I'm very interested in purchasing the bundle!

However atm I only have 250k 310k and I'm trying to sell my cryface imps for some gems. So when I do I will be back!

By the way how many gems would you need after the 250k 310k?
@LaraAelric
Hi! I'm looking to buy a bundle from you, if I could. :) I have enough in treasure, but I also have 80 gems if you'd like them to take the place of some of the treasure.
@LaraAelric
Hi! I'm looking to buy a bundle from you, if I could. :) I have enough in treasure, but I also have 80 gems if you'd like them to take the place of some of the treasure.
@DimSumBao About 470, I think! (updated to reflect 310k) Possibly a few more/less? Math is being weird on me.
@DimSumBao About 470, I think! (updated to reflect 310k) Possibly a few more/less? Math is being weird on me.

2rnjx3s.png
@Danie Whichever you'd prefer! :) It'd be the 587k with no gems, or 532k with them (80). Totally up to you!
@Danie Whichever you'd prefer! :) It'd be the 587k with no gems, or 532k with them (80). Totally up to you!

2rnjx3s.png
Alright sounds good! I will work on wrangling up more treasure and gems!
Alright sounds good! I will work on wrangling up more treasure and gems!
@DimSumBao Alright! :) Keep me posted!
@DimSumBao Alright! :) Keep me posted!

2rnjx3s.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 208 209