Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind DOM Shop! [See you next Jamboree!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209
@Lullaby Unfortunately, the main issue lies in the fact that I don't own a bundle of my own to trade, and that I don't have the funds to purchase one for trading purposes.

My goal here is to be able to provide people with pieces or bundles of the silks for cheaper than they'd get stuck paying on the AH. :) I utilize the funds they pay (aka the prices on the first page) to purchase any gems people happen to be selling as quickly as I can, and then use those to purchase the items!

You do make a really great offer for anyone who has a bundle that they're looking to part with, though. Hopefully you're able to find someone who wants to trade. :D
@Lullaby Unfortunately, the main issue lies in the fact that I don't own a bundle of my own to trade, and that I don't have the funds to purchase one for trading purposes.

My goal here is to be able to provide people with pieces or bundles of the silks for cheaper than they'd get stuck paying on the AH. :) I utilize the funds they pay (aka the prices on the first page) to purchase any gems people happen to be selling as quickly as I can, and then use those to purchase the items!

You do make a really great offer for anyone who has a bundle that they're looking to part with, though. Hopefully you're able to find someone who wants to trade. :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
Won't be on for long, but bump all the same!
Won't be on for long, but bump all the same!

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric Could I get one each of the Fox Rats? That would be 300K, correct?

P.S. I'm gonna be going offline for a little bit, but just ping me and let me know if I need to send you the treasure first and I'll respond as soon as I get back.
@LaraAelric Could I get one each of the Fox Rats? That would be 300K, correct?

P.S. I'm gonna be going offline for a little bit, but just ping me and let me know if I need to send you the treasure first and I'll respond as soon as I get back.
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
Atm I have about 300k and 60 gems
Atm I have about 300k and 60 gems
@kschaef
@Malatise That would indeed! Looks like I have enough treasure to cover that ahead of time, so I'll let you know when I've obtained the gems, and then you can send the treasure. :)

@kschaef If you have 60 gems, then you would need 542,640 to cover the rest of the bundle. :) Feel free to PM me if there's anything specific you want to work out!
@Malatise That would indeed! Looks like I have enough treasure to cover that ahead of time, so I'll let you know when I've obtained the gems, and then you can send the treasure. :)

@kschaef If you have 60 gems, then you would need 542,640 to cover the rest of the bundle. :) Feel free to PM me if there's anything specific you want to work out!

2rnjx3s.png
Well I also have the 300000 and might be able to get 75 more gems from my ex
Well I also have the 300000 and might be able to get 75 more gems from my ex
@kschaef
@Malatise I've acquired the gems for your foxes! Send the treasure whenever you're ready, and I'll respond with the familiars~

@kschaef Right. :) I was just calculating how much treasure aside from your gems you would need for the bundle. If you got 75 more, that would give you a total of 135, so you'd need 877 more gems for the bundle. With the rates I've been working with, that means you'd still need 499,890t (so 199,890t after deducting your 300k).
@Malatise I've acquired the gems for your foxes! Send the treasure whenever you're ready, and I'll respond with the familiars~

@kschaef Right. :) I was just calculating how much treasure aside from your gems you would need for the bundle. If you got 75 more, that would give you a total of 135, so you'd need 877 more gems for the bundle. With the rates I've been working with, that means you'd still need 499,890t (so 199,890t after deducting your 300k).

2rnjx3s.png
I think I can manage that by the time it goes away.
I think I can manage that by the time it goes away.
@kschaef
@kschaef Alright! Just let me know! :)
@kschaef Alright! Just let me know! :)

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric Ah, awesome. Just sent you the treasure ^-^
@LaraAelric Ah, awesome. Just sent you the treasure ^-^
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209