Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind DOM Shop! [See you next Jamboree!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209
[quote name="LaraAelric" date="2015-02-22 07:03:17"]I saw a thread recently like this and thought "wow! What a great idea!" [/quote] @LaraAelric I'm glad you like my idea, I hope you get many clients :3
LaraAelric wrote on 2015-02-22 07:03:17:
I saw a thread recently like this and thought "wow! What a great idea!"

@LaraAelric I'm glad you like my idea, I hope you get many clients :3
@Antrey Yay, it's you! I couldn't remember/find the thread to mention a name at the time. :) Your idea reminded me of a dom shop, and how much help I've gotten from them in the past, and it made me want to try and help people out while I have the funds~
@Antrey Yay, it's you! I couldn't remember/find the thread to mention a name at the time. :) Your idea reminded me of a dom shop, and how much help I've gotten from them in the past, and it made me want to try and help people out while I have the funds~
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric My thoughts exactly :)
@LaraAelric My thoughts exactly :)
@LaraAelric Mostly the gem familiars, especially those being cycled out. Also maybe a crystal gene or 2 but this is all for later when I get more treasure.
@LaraAelric Mostly the gem familiars, especially those being cycled out. Also maybe a crystal gene or 2 but this is all for later when I get more treasure.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida I'd be happy to obtain things for you! I can say that for the genes, I'd definitely need upfront payment right now because I unfortunately don't have the treasure to buy the gems otherwise. XD but as for the familiars, I could probably get those in advance. Let's see...

I think I could do any of the familiars for 150k each? If that was okay?
@Kuroida I'd be happy to obtain things for you! I can say that for the genes, I'd definitely need upfront payment right now because I unfortunately don't have the treasure to buy the gems otherwise. XD but as for the familiars, I could probably get those in advance. Let's see...

I think I could do any of the familiars for 150k each? If that was okay?

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric Sounds good to me. I don't mind paying in advance either. I'll let you know when I have enough money before you go out and spend yours.

@Kuroida pinging myself so I remember this thread.
@LaraAelric Sounds good to me. I don't mind paying in advance either. I'll let you know when I have enough money before you go out and spend yours.

@Kuroida pinging myself so I remember this thread.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida Sounds good to me! I look forward to helping you get the things you're looking for~
@Kuroida Sounds good to me! I look forward to helping you get the things you're looking for~

2rnjx3s.png
Updated with a full list of items that are cycling out!
Updated with a full list of items that are cycling out!

2rnjx3s.png
Bump~
Bump~

2rnjx3s.png
@blueparakeets

Just pinging myself so I can find this once I have enough treasure.
@blueparakeets

Just pinging myself so I can find this once I have enough treasure.
FR+2 / just havin a fun time / sprite collection in progress / signature will be made fancy later
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209