Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tak's Coli Skin Swap
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Fireworks
That is fine you can send the chests.
@Fireworks
That is fine you can send the chests.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora
I have a Ruby Webwing skin. Ideally I would love a Male mirror skin or accent or that Dwarf Truffle skin but it says you don't have that. I'll take whatever, I've only got one male WC and it doesn't suit him at all.
@Takora
I have a Ruby Webwing skin. Ideally I would love a Male mirror skin or accent or that Dwarf Truffle skin but it says you don't have that. I'll take whatever, I've only got one male WC and it doesn't suit him at all.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
Yeah I checked my crates and none of that have sadly mirror skins/accents in them, is there another breed you would fancy? Or just choose one crate if you want.
@IronPen
Yeah I checked my crates and none of that have sadly mirror skins/accents in them, is there another breed you would fancy? Or just choose one crate if you want.
@Takora
I would gladly take a Mire Crate, it'll go wonderfully on my random. Is there any chance I can get pinged for a Dwarf Truffle or Mirror skin when you get them?
@Takora
I would gladly take a Mire Crate, it'll go wonderfully on my random. Is there any chance I can get pinged for a Dwarf Truffle or Mirror skin when you get them?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
That would be okay you can send the crate if you want. I put a note down to keep an eye out if I find one of the skins you seek :)
@IronPen
That would be okay you can send the crate if you want. I put a note down to keep an eye out if I find one of the skins you seek :)
@Takora

I have

Would you be interested in a trade for the Boreal Crate/Skin?
@Takora

I have

Would you be interested in a trade for the Boreal Crate/Skin?
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin
I would be up trading the boreal skin for it, so if that is okay with you, you can send the skin. :)
@Sesshin
I would be up trading the boreal skin for it, so if that is okay with you, you can send the skin. :)
bump
bump
@Takora

Just curious + making sure: You're not looking for Mire skins, yes?

Also, pinging myself @Rookery since I'm going to be grinding for Golem Workshop skins and I might bump into some that I'll be willing to give to ya!

((Pssst, nice to see you again, Takora! Hope Earth Flight's doing well. :-o))
@Takora

Just curious + making sure: You're not looking for Mire skins, yes?

Also, pinging myself @Rookery since I'm going to be grinding for Golem Workshop skins and I might bump into some that I'll be willing to give to ya!

((Pssst, nice to see you again, Takora! Hope Earth Flight's doing well. :-o))
w7Z8MA5.png
@Takora

I have a Golden Porpoise skin that I can trade.
Looking for any other skin apart from Octoflyer, as I already have one of those.
@Takora

I have a Golden Porpoise skin that I can trade.
Looking for any other skin apart from Octoflyer, as I already have one of those.
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19