Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tak's Coli Skin Swap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Takora
I have Red-Breasted Hainu and Crimson Reef Snail as skins. I am instesting in swapping for the Longneck Magi and Poisonous Toridae skins.
@Takora
I have Red-Breasted Hainu and Crimson Reef Snail as skins. I am instesting in swapping for the Longneck Magi and Poisonous Toridae skins.
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
@Swift
That is fine by me you can send the skins over if you want!
@Swift
That is fine by me you can send the skins over if you want!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora hey friend! i have a spare peacock crate, would you like to trade for a chimeric crate?
@Takora hey friend! i have a spare peacock crate, would you like to trade for a chimeric crate?
@ReddestRed
Sure you can send the crate over!
@ReddestRed
Sure you can send the crate over!
@Takora all sent!
@Takora all sent!
@Takora
Sent!
@Takora
Sent!
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
@Takora

I have a spare Bonepriest Crate and am eyeing one of your Celestial Crates, but feel a bit awkward about the offer because I think the latter is worth more? You ok with this?
@Takora

I have a spare Bonepriest Crate and am eyeing one of your Celestial Crates, but feel a bit awkward about the offer because I think the latter is worth more? You ok with this?
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@Greenzaku
It is fine, the drop rates are so low that I don't fuss about their AH worth. :)
@Greenzaku
It is fine, the drop rates are so low that I don't fuss about their AH worth. :)
@Takora

I have a Wildwood crate that I would love to trade for a Celestial ouo
@Takora

I have a Wildwood crate that I would love to trade for a Celestial ouo
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
@MajicViolin
That would be fine you can send the crate :)
@MajicViolin
That would be fine you can send the crate :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19