Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED // [B/T] SACRIDITE 8)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[b]Status: CLOSED[/b] Hello FR I am looking for all your sacridite Just the normal sacridite, none of the depleted or impure stuff. Pale yellow, like this! [item=sacridite] 1 sacridite = 1 gem or 450 treasure I'm also willing to trade it for other random junk if you also collect non-swipp items. Most likely on a 1-1 basis but if the item you're seeking is much rarer or more common than sacridite then a different rate may apply. What I am also willing to trade it for is FOOD. I have a lot of food. 1 sacridite will get you 25 points of any food category of your choice, even seafood. For example, 1 piece of sacridite is worth 5 Eel Fry's. [item=eel fry] [item=chewy tentacle] [item=butterflyfish] [b]Fool's Gold![/b] Now buying Fool's Gold for 250t per unit or 2 per gem! Will also trade for food or items! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/5710.png[/img]

Hello FR I am looking for all your sacridite
Just the normal sacridite, none of the depleted or impure stuff.
Pale yellow, like this!
Sacridite

1 sacridite = 1 gem or 450 treasure

I'm also willing to trade it for other random junk if you also collect non-swipp items. Most likely on a 1-1 basis but if the item you're seeking is much rarer or more common than sacridite then a different rate may apply.

What I am also willing to trade it for is FOOD. I have a lot of food. 1 sacridite will get you 25 points of any food category of your choice, even seafood. For example, 1 piece of sacridite is worth 5 Eel Fry's.
Eel Fry Chewy Tentacle Butterflyfish

Fool's Gold!

Now buying Fool's Gold for 250t per unit or 2 per gem!
Will also trade for food or items!
5710.png
@Valarion so I don't lose it
@Valarion so I don't lose it
@Valarion
i have 69 of those that i'd be happy to sell for treasure^^
@Valarion
i have 69 of those that i'd be happy to sell for treasure^^
I have 22, and ill take gems :) @Valarion
I have 22, and ill take gems :) @Valarion
unknown.png
@Mitchy You are my hero! At 450t, that makes 31050 treasure. Sound good? :-)

@Metallokinetic It's a done deal!
@Mitchy You are my hero! At 450t, that makes 31050 treasure. Sound good? :-)

@Metallokinetic It's a done deal!
@Valarion
Hello~. I have 55 Sacridite that I'd be willing to sell for Treasure or Gems. :) Also willing to swap it for Granite (any) or Quartz (any, but I'm more interested in Smoky/Crystal/Rose than Blue right now).
@Valarion
Hello~. I have 55 Sacridite that I'd be willing to sell for Treasure or Gems. :) Also willing to swap it for Granite (any) or Quartz (any, but I'm more interested in Smoky/Crystal/Rose than Blue right now).
@Valarion

I have 61, will take treasure or gems.
@Valarion

I have 61, will take treasure or gems.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
@Valarion hmmm I usually sell my sacridite at 1:1kt/2gems XD would you be willing to go to 750t/1.5gems? if so I have 86 sacridite currently on hand I can send over for 129 gems
@Valarion hmmm I usually sell my sacridite at 1:1kt/2gems XD would you be willing to go to 750t/1.5gems? if so I have 86 sacridite currently on hand I can send over for 129 gems
@RandyPandy I've got quite a lot of granite and quartz if you're willing to trade 1:1 or even 1:2 for the granite (in your favor)! :Uc Take your pick: [item=small block of granite] x29 [item=small chunk of granite] x167 [item=granite fragment] x8 [item=smoky quartz] x11 [item=crystal quartz] x32 @Alcadies Gems it is! @Shadowpup88 Afraid not, I'd be broke far too soon! :'D
@RandyPandy I've got quite a lot of granite and quartz if you're willing to trade 1:1 or even 1:2 for the granite (in your favor)! :Uc
Take your pick:
Small Block of Granite x29
Small Chunk of Granite x167
Granite Fragment x8
Smoky Quartz x11
Crystal Quartz x32

@Alcadies Gems it is!

@Shadowpup88 Afraid not, I'd be broke far too soon! :'D
@Valarion
Oh boy, yes! Granite! I have far less of that than Quartz. :D I'll take all 29 Small Blocks, all 8 Fragments, and 11 Small Chunks, please.

Sending the Sacridite now~.
@Valarion
Oh boy, yes! Granite! I have far less of that than Quartz. :D I'll take all 29 Small Blocks, all 8 Fragments, and 11 Small Chunks, please.

Sending the Sacridite now~.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18