Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] I want ::Gyre Bottles:: for my hoard
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
@hayum

I have 15 Bottled Embers and 10 Jar of Vapors.

If you have moldy or rotting leather available I'd be willing to trade for any you might have laying around *crosses fingers that those aren't Swipp items that you're saving*
@hayum

I have 15 Bottled Embers and 10 Jar of Vapors.

If you have moldy or rotting leather available I'd be willing to trade for any you might have laying around *crosses fingers that those aren't Swipp items that you're saving*
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne lol Actually I'm saving leathers for Journeyman's Satchels, but I have extra Rotting Leathers! (But moldy leathers, sorry. I'm also short of that)

Since it's a Swipp item, I'd prefer 1:1 trade rather than pricing by Sell Value.
(But it's still good offer imo... One rotting leather is 500 treasure on AH!)

Does this okay to you? :3
@Eialyne lol Actually I'm saving leathers for Journeyman's Satchels, but I have extra Rotting Leathers! (But moldy leathers, sorry. I'm also short of that)

Since it's a Swipp item, I'd prefer 1:1 trade rather than pricing by Sell Value.
(But it's still good offer imo... One rotting leather is 500 treasure on AH!)

Does this okay to you? :3
@hayum

That's the exact same thing I'm saving up for too! But yes, that trade does sound acceptable (and I think it'll put me at the 100 count for rotting leathers! still halfway on the moldy ones).
@hayum

That's the exact same thing I'm saving up for too! But yes, that trade does sound acceptable (and I think it'll put me at the 100 count for rotting leathers! still halfway on the moldy ones).
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne Great! Please send me bottles, I'll send you leathers! :D
@Eialyne Great! Please send me bottles, I'll send you leathers! :D
Knock knock knocking on Gyre's bottle~ owo*
Knock knock knocking on Gyre's bottle~ owo*
@hayum

do you have any pocket watches?
@hayum

do you have any pocket watches?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@NamedDame Ah, sorry. Crim took all of them ;w;
@NamedDame Ah, sorry. Crim took all of them ;w;
@hayum I have 9 Jars of Vapors, but I'm not collecting anything, just focusing on my (still pretty new) lair. If you have any useful Swipp items or stuff that'll help me geneify my dragons, I'm happy to trade.
@hayum I have 9 Jars of Vapors, but I'm not collecting anything, just focusing on my (still pretty new) lair. If you have any useful Swipp items or stuff that'll help me geneify my dragons, I'm happy to trade.
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks How about some food points? Your lair seems to be a meat and insect eater, so I can trade [item=Albino Dasher]x4 [item=Dust Slither]x5 for 9 Jars of Vapors :3 (judged by Sell Value!) This would be 27 food points. (Usually 1 food point valued 20t!)
@beatricks How about some food points?
Your lair seems to be a meat and insect eater, so I can trade
Albino Dasher x4 Dust Slither x5 for 9 Jars of Vapors :3
(judged by Sell Value!)

This would be 27 food points. (Usually 1 food point valued 20t!)
@hayum that works!
@hayum that works!
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49