Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] I want ::Gyre Bottles:: for my hoard
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@hayum

I don't want to disappoint, so I'll trade something, but I guess I can't do a whole stack so I'll take a smaller amount of gulls...Seeing as I.....umm sell the bottles to begin with in the auctions myself. I'm so sorry. I'm a horrible person for that. 20 gulls for 40ish bottles of vapour?

I'll just send in 40 bottles of vapour to you, you can just give me anything you want. I've got to go to bed soon, sorry. Also sorry for selling too high in the auctions compared to the auto sell. I'm not ready for an angry mob to chase me...
@hayum

I don't want to disappoint, so I'll trade something, but I guess I can't do a whole stack so I'll take a smaller amount of gulls...Seeing as I.....umm sell the bottles to begin with in the auctions myself. I'm so sorry. I'm a horrible person for that. 20 gulls for 40ish bottles of vapour?

I'll just send in 40 bottles of vapour to you, you can just give me anything you want. I've got to go to bed soon, sorry. Also sorry for selling too high in the auctions compared to the auto sell. I'm not ready for an angry mob to chase me...
@ItsASomething Sent seagulls! Thank you for trading XD
@ItsASomething Sent seagulls! Thank you for trading XD
@hayum
Hey! I have four Bottled Embers and six Jars of Vapors. Do you have ten Canopic Jars to trade for them?
@hayum
Hey! I have four Bottled Embers and six Jars of Vapors. Do you have ten Canopic Jars to trade for them?
@demonoflight Oh, sorry. I'm also collecting Canopic jars for Swipp, so I can't trade them for bottles. Thank you for your time though! :)
@demonoflight Oh, sorry. I'm also collecting Canopic jars for Swipp, so I can't trade them for bottles. Thank you for your time though! :)
I've got 15 Bottled Embers and 18 Jar of Vapors, if you'd like them. (Decided the other day to grind for the steam gyre familiar while leveling some dragons, haha. Got no where with the familiar but got plenty XP for the dergs.)

I'm not really collecting anything right now, so you can just have them, or surprise me with unwanted supplies.
I've got 15 Bottled Embers and 18 Jar of Vapors, if you'd like them. (Decided the other day to grind for the steam gyre familiar while leveling some dragons, haha. Got no where with the familiar but got plenty XP for the dergs.)

I'm not really collecting anything right now, so you can just have them, or surprise me with unwanted supplies.
@hayum I actually have a stack of both, though I'm not sure what exactly I would ask you for ^^;;
@hayum I actually have a stack of both, though I'm not sure what exactly I would ask you for ^^;;
@hayum I maybe should have pinged you in that last post

But yeah, 15 Embers/18 Vapors are all yours if you want them! I'm not collecting anything right now, and I'm not sorry to see these go. (They're pretty, but I'm still grinding for that familiar so I'll end up with plenty more sooner or later if I want them)
@hayum I maybe should have pinged you in that last post

But yeah, 15 Embers/18 Vapors are all yours if you want them! I'm not collecting anything right now, and I'm not sorry to see these go. (They're pretty, but I'm still grinding for that familiar so I'll end up with plenty more sooner or later if I want them)
@lightbenderlin Oh how kind of you! Please send me bottles. I'll send you some little surprise! :3 @dongaloli If you have a full stack(totall 99 of altogether) of bottles, how about a familiar? I have an extra of this you don't have in your bestiary. [item=Rainbow Sprite]
@lightbenderlin Oh how kind of you! Please send me bottles. I'll send you some little surprise! :3

@dongaloli If you have a full stack(totall 99 of altogether) of bottles, how about a familiar?
I have an extra of this you don't have in your bestiary.
Rainbow Sprite
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/suKZkfx.png[/img][/center] Bump up because my progen Fae loves *[b]Gyre bottles[/b]* and needs more C:
suKZkfx.png

Bump up because my progen Fae loves *Gyre bottles* and needs more C:
Bottles are prettyyyyyyyy owo)9
Bottles are prettyyyyyyyy owo)9
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49