Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] I want ::Gyre Bottles:: for my hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Bump up because I love those Gyre bottles :3
Bump up because I love those Gyre bottles :3
@hayum May I recommend checking this Trading Hub? :)
@hayum May I recommend checking this Trading Hub? :)
@Antrey Oh Thank you! I'll check there :D

+ At first I thought it was CHA lol
@Antrey Oh Thank you! I'll check there :D

+ At first I thought it was CHA lol
Oookay bump up with the new adopt of my hoarder Coatl! X3
Oookay bump up with the new adopt of my hoarder Coatl! X3
@hayum

I'm not really hoarding anything specifically but I'd like to congratulate you on your new, really cute mascot ( not sure how to call it, forgot sorry.)

During the Noc event I had been grinding Scorched Woods, so I at least have a stack or so on the embers and two in the vapours. So keep me in your memory....-meep- Is there anything else you would trade for these bottles other than trinkets, like apparel or familiars. I really don't have an idea on what I'm doing. I'm now more into collecting my lifes blood into apparel for one of my girls, or mate/gene searching.

For reading this I'll send you two of each for free.
Also I love your name, I think of it as Ahem. It probably doesn't even sound like that...
@hayum

I'm not really hoarding anything specifically but I'd like to congratulate you on your new, really cute mascot ( not sure how to call it, forgot sorry.)

During the Noc event I had been grinding Scorched Woods, so I at least have a stack or so on the embers and two in the vapours. So keep me in your memory....-meep- Is there anything else you would trade for these bottles other than trinkets, like apparel or familiars. I really don't have an idea on what I'm doing. I'm now more into collecting my lifes blood into apparel for one of my girls, or mate/gene searching.

For reading this I'll send you two of each for free.
Also I love your name, I think of it as Ahem. It probably doesn't even sound like that...
@ItsASomething Thank you! How kind of you uvu* If you have a full stack of bottle, I could offer [item=Rainbow Sprite] for that! :3
@ItsASomething Thank you! How kind of you uvu*
If you have a full stack of bottle, I could offer Rainbow Sprite for that! :3
@hayum Sorry I'm not really that interested in that. I apologize for this. . . . Wait do you have any pink? Just random pink stuff that isn't that common to get for now...well anything pink. Crowntails, Seagulls, and something else. Sorry those two things are the only thing that comes to mind. I like pink seagulls. [img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110820205337/meme/images/thumb/d/d2/14-me-gusta-22vmrft.png/465px-14-me-gusta-22vmrft.png[/img] You don't know how long I tried looking for a good png of this. It's all too big or too pixelated.....*cries in a corner* Sorry for the scare everyone. I know, I know.
@hayum

Sorry I'm not really that interested in that. I apologize for this.
Wait do you have any pink? Just random pink stuff that isn't that common to get for now...well anything pink.
Crowntails, Seagulls, and something else. Sorry those two things are the only thing that comes to mind. I like pink seagulls.

465px-14-me-gusta-22vmrft.png

You don't know how long I tried looking for a good png of this. It's all too big or too pixelated.....*cries in a corner* Sorry for the scare everyone. I know, I know.
@ItsASomething LOL I was really FRIGHTENED!!! XP
And I have some pink seagulls! How many do you want for the bottles you have? :D
@ItsASomething LOL I was really FRIGHTENED!!! XP
And I have some pink seagulls! How many do you want for the bottles you have? :D
@hayum

I have no idea. I'm so very new to trading, I just end up auto selling it or auctions. Auctions yield more treasure but takes so long in receiving them in the mail, so yeah.

How much you give me for an individual bottle smoke/what smoke?

It's a bit weird seeing a close up face. I tried looking for a smaller one but ehhh...I lazy.
@hayum

I have no idea. I'm so very new to trading, I just end up auto selling it or auctions. Auctions yield more treasure but takes so long in receiving them in the mail, so yeah.

How much you give me for an individual bottle smoke/what smoke?

It's a bit weird seeing a close up face. I tried looking for a smaller one but ehhh...I lazy.
@ItsASomething Then how about valued by Auto Sell Value?
Pink seagulls are 42t each, and bottles are 25t each. So 59 pink seagulls for a stack of bottles sounds okay to you? :3
@ItsASomething Then how about valued by Auto Sell Value?
Pink seagulls are 42t each, and bottles are 25t each. So 59 pink seagulls for a stack of bottles sounds okay to you? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49