Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Vanq's Dom Disc [Closed]
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 115
Getting close to the end of the day for me, got a few items left on the order list so going to focus on those.
Getting close to the end of the day for me, got a few items left on the order list so going to focus on those.
@Vanq

If you have a chance, can I get a modern Blend and a Stripes scroll? No worries if you don't get to it tonight!
@Vanq

If you have a chance, can I get a modern Blend and a Stripes scroll? No worries if you don't get to it tonight!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Hey! I'll only be around for another hour or so, but I'll try to keep an eye out for it. I won't have a chance to be on again before rollover.
@Hawktalon
Hey! I'll only be around for another hour or so, but I'll try to keep an eye out for it. I won't have a chance to be on again before rollover.
@Vanq

Totally fine by me! I mostly just want to get this treasure out of my hoard before I spend it on something I actually want (damn hd tasks requiring expensive things like genes smh)
@Vanq

Totally fine by me! I mostly just want to get this treasure out of my hoard before I spend it on something I actually want (damn hd tasks requiring expensive things like genes smh)
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
I am avoiding every single den task I have up right now, for that very reason!
And of course the MP has ancient versions of all the genes I'm waiting on for orders haha
@Hawktalon
I am avoiding every single den task I have up right now, for that very reason!
And of course the MP has ancient versions of all the genes I'm waiting on for orders haha
@Vanq Back again ^^;; working on the hibden lol. If I could get a blend which is in MP right now that be great, if youre busy np! Thank you regardless
@Vanq Back again ^^;; working on the hibden lol. If I could get a blend which is in MP right now that be great, if youre busy np! Thank you regardless
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

It's in stock, so it's easy :D go ahead and send over payment
@NineEyes

It's in stock, so it's easy :D go ahead and send over payment
[center][emoji=money bag size=1] It's been a long while - open for business [emoji=money bag size=1][/center]
It's been a long while - open for business
@vanq
Hello! Would it be possible to purchase some festival skins? Thank you for your time :)
@vanq
Hello! Would it be possible to purchase some festival skins? Thank you for your time :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi

Sure is! Send over which ones you want with payment via PM please :)
@Mahogi

Sure is! Send over which ones you want with payment via PM please :)
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 114 115