Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Vanq's Dom Disc [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
[size=4] [url=https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/]Calculator by Rowdy[/url] [/size] [b][u]Rules and Guidelines[/u][/b] [list][*]Please be keep in mind that the MP does not always cooperate and be accordingly patient. I will fulfill your order as quickly as possible. [*][u]Treasure must be sent via PM.[/u] [*]To make this process as quick as possible, please include the following in your post [b]and[/b] PM to me: List of genes/scrolls, quantity, treasure cost (available in the post below or via the calculator). I will double check the total cost for accuracy. [*]I will only grab genes/breed scrolls and specialty items, no other MP items. [*]Tips are [b][u]not[/u][/b] required but are always appreciated. [*]Bulk Orders: Gene orders of 15+ items will have a built-in fee of 3% of original price (so instead of dom discount being a 15% discount, it will be a 12% discount). You can use [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaiwOTIlenDgIJFDQNwJmihOckSz13X7lXrcjwFZFNc/edit?usp=sharing]this calculator[/url] specifically for bulk orders. [b]To Order:[/b] [LIST=1][*]Ping me with what you want (see guidelines above) [*]No need to wait for confirmation, even if offline I will update your order below soon as I'm available and get to work on it. So, feel free to you just follow through with the next step... [*]Send me a PM with the [b]same[/b] list as in your post as well as the treasure. [*]Once I have everything requested, I will send you a PM with your order. [/LIST] [center][b]Orders:[/b] [s]completed[/s] [size=1] [/size][/center]

Calculator by Rowdy

Rules and Guidelines
  • Please be keep in mind that the MP does not always cooperate and be accordingly patient. I will fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
  • Treasure must be sent via PM.
  • To make this process as quick as possible, please include the following in your post and PM to me: List of genes/scrolls, quantity, treasure cost (available in the post below or via the calculator). I will double check the total cost for accuracy.
  • I will only grab genes/breed scrolls and specialty items, no other MP items.
  • Tips are not required but are always appreciated.
  • Bulk Orders: Gene orders of 15+ items will have a built-in fee of 3% of original price (so instead of dom discount being a 15% discount, it will be a 12% discount). You can use this calculator specifically for bulk orders.

To Order:
    1. Ping me with what you want (see guidelines above)
    2. No need to wait for confirmation, even if offline I will update your order below soon as I'm available and get to work on it. So, feel free to you just follow through with the next step...
    3. Send me a PM with the same list as in your post as well as the treasure.
    4. Once I have everything requested, I will send you a PM with your order.

Orders: completed

Prices:

All Gene and Breed Change prices available via Rowdy's Dom calculator

Extra
Renaming Scroll: 5,100
Remove Primary/Secondary/Tertiary: 8,500
Scenes: 42,500
Season/Dragon Vistas: 212,500
Other Vistas: 148,750 or 170k? Need to double check, feel free to ask~

Tempered Sight: 2,125
Uncommon Sight: 42,500
Unusual Sight: 63,750
Rare Sight: 85,000
Brilliant Sight, Soft Sight: 127,500
Fractal Sight, Horizontal Sight: 212,500
Disjointed Sight, Elemental Sight: 425,000

Festival Skin: 29,750
Festival Skins (6): 178,500
Full set of Skins (12): 357,000

Prices:

All Gene and Breed Change prices available via Rowdy's Dom calculator

Extra
Renaming Scroll: 5,100
Remove Primary/Secondary/Tertiary: 8,500
Scenes: 42,500
Season/Dragon Vistas: 212,500
Other Vistas: 148,750 or 170k? Need to double check, feel free to ask~

Tempered Sight: 2,125
Uncommon Sight: 42,500
Unusual Sight: 63,750
Rare Sight: 85,000
Brilliant Sight, Soft Sight: 127,500
Fractal Sight, Horizontal Sight: 212,500
Disjointed Sight, Elemental Sight: 425,000

Festival Skin: 29,750
Festival Skins (6): 178,500
Full set of Skins (12): 357,000

@Vanq
HI! I want 2x underbelly gene if it's ok. *waiting for ping*
@Vanq
HI! I want 2x underbelly gene if it's ok. *waiting for ping*
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@Neinka

I'll add you to the list, I've been watching the MP this morning for spines and underbelly to pre-buy them but haven't been able to snag them (haven't even seen underbelly ;_;).

I won't ask for payment on those until I can get my hands on them.
@Neinka

I'll add you to the list, I've been watching the MP this morning for spines and underbelly to pre-buy them but haven't been able to snag them (haven't even seen underbelly ;_;).

I won't ask for payment on those until I can get my hands on them.
1 spines available.
1 spines available.
@Vanq
Hello! Would it be possible to request the following?

Tiger
Daub
Underbelly

Please and thank you!
@Vanq
Hello! Would it be possible to request the following?

Tiger
Daub
Underbelly

Please and thank you!
@vanq

Do you still have that spines gene ? ^^
@vanq

Do you still have that spines gene ? ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@vanq
me too! I didn't even see it for four days! I would appreciate if you tried to catch them.
@vanq
me too! I didn't even see it for four days! I would appreciate if you tried to catch them.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@Meniph

I do, it's yours for 190k.

@Asmea - I'll add you to the list for underbelly and grab tiger/daub once you send payment - 255k total. Same as above, I won't ask for payment on underbelly til I have them.

@Neinka
I've added you to the waitlist for spines.
@Meniph

I do, it's yours for 190k.

@Asmea - I'll add you to the list for underbelly and grab tiger/daub once you send payment - 255k total. Same as above, I won't ask for payment on underbelly til I have them.

@Neinka
I've added you to the waitlist for spines.
@vanq

I think I might have a friend who is tossing me there's so feel free to offer it to @neinka and if I don't get one I'll be back ^^
@vanq

I think I might have a friend who is tossing me there's so feel free to offer it to @neinka and if I don't get one I'll be back ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115