Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Hawkfeather's Directory}
1 2
NotN 3.0 [item=] [item=tick-tock][item=Jolly Jester's cap][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Spidered Seat][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Wooden Marionette][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Colubrid Column][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Serthis Support][item=Masked Phantom][item=inquisitive shroud][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=spidered seat][item=spidered seat][item=spidered seat][item=jolly jester's stockings][item=ravenous cauldron][item=ghost flame candles][item=axe mimic][item=crystal carrier][item=ghost flame collar][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=Vista: Jester][item=conjurer's cloak][item=jolly jester's stockings][item=Vista: Gossamer flame][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=ghost flame cloak][item=jolly jester's cap][item=jolly jester's wing cover][item=jolly jester's wing cover][item=time devourer][item=breed change: nocturne][item=sorcerous arms][item=antique chair][item=valorous cape][item=bogsneak puppet][item=enchanted armaments] Baldwin [item=Flutterbun][item=Radiant Flutterbun] [item=Whimsical Jester's Cap]
NotN 3.0

Tick-Tock Jolly Jester's Cap Tertiary Gene: Smirch Unhatched Nocturne Egg Spidered Seat Wooden Marionette Wooden Marionette Tertiary Gene: Smirch Tertiary Gene: Smirch Unhatched Nocturne Egg Poltergeist Pile Colubrid Column Conjurer's Staff Serthis Support Masked Phantom Inquisitive Shroud Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Unhatched Nocturne Egg Spidered Seat Spidered Seat Spidered Seat Jolly Jester's Stockings Ravenous Cauldron Ghost Flame Candles Axe Mimic Crystal Carrier Ghost Flame Collar Conjurer's Herb Pouch Ghost Flame Headpiece Vista: Jester Conjurer's Cloak Jolly Jester's Stockings Vista: Gossamer Flame Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Cloak Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Time Devourer Breed Change: Nocturne Sorcerous Arms Antique Chair Valorous Cape Bogsneak Puppet Enchanted Armaments

Baldwin

Flutterbun Radiant Flutterbun
Whimsical Jester's Cap
Wua5ROf.png
@EXTASYDRAGON @Jinxedwings @SaintSputnik @aeonar @Ev0lutiv @Kitsunemochalite @emeraldawn @FeeshyKette Hello there! I do apologize for the random ping, but I have a small request. If I've pinged you, it's because I know offhand you've either loaned me a dragon, rented a nest from me, or used some other service of mine. In this thread I would like to compile other people's reviews of me, to essentially use as references to point other people towards if they're considering doing business with me. If any of you would be willing to post in this thread with a short little review of your experiences with me, it would be greatly appreciated. You can use the following form to make things simple: [quote][left][b]Username: Interaction/service used: Review:[/b][/left][/quote] If you'd prefer not to, that's of course perfectly fine and I completely understand! Either way, thank you all very much for your time, and I hope you all have a lovely day :)
@EXTASYDRAGON @Jinxedwings @SaintSputnik @aeonar @Ev0lutiv @Kitsunemochalite @emeraldawn @FeeshyKette

Hello there! I do apologize for the random ping, but I have a small request. If I've pinged you, it's because I know offhand you've either loaned me a dragon, rented a nest from me, or used some other service of mine.

In this thread I would like to compile other people's reviews of me, to essentially use as references to point other people towards if they're considering doing business with me. If any of you would be willing to post in this thread with a short little review of your experiences with me, it would be greatly appreciated. You can use the following form to make things simple:
Quote:
Username:
Interaction/service used:
Review:

If you'd prefer not to, that's of course perfectly fine and I completely understand! Either way, thank you all very much for your time, and I hope you all have a lovely day :)
Wua5ROf.png
Username: aeonar
Interaction/service used: Borrowed one of my dragons
Review: Approached me with a polite and clear message asking to borrow one of my dragons to breed a certain colour and breed combo. Gave me a reminder the day both dragons were ready to breed and sent him back the day they were off the nest.

(I hope this is alright!)
Username: aeonar
Interaction/service used: Borrowed one of my dragons
Review: Approached me with a polite and clear message asking to borrow one of my dragons to breed a certain colour and breed combo. Gave me a reminder the day both dragons were ready to breed and sent him back the day they were off the nest.

(I hope this is alright!)
@aeonar
It's perfect :) Thank you very much!
@aeonar
It's perfect :) Thank you very much!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather
No problem!
@Hawkfeather
No problem!
@Hawkfeather Moved to the Items for Sale forum, as this is a service directory. The introduction forum is only for players to introduce themselves in. :)
@Hawkfeather Moved to the Items for Sale forum, as this is a service directory. The introduction forum is only for players to introduce themselves in. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Thank you! I really had no idea where to put it! I only ended up going with introductions because upon meeting someone for business purposes, this is where I would direct them to introduce myself and my qualifications. But it still didn't really seem right, so thanks so much for moving it where it belongs!
@JCStitches
Thank you! I really had no idea where to put it! I only ended up going with introductions because upon meeting someone for business purposes, this is where I would direct them to introduce myself and my qualifications. But it still didn't really seem right, so thanks so much for moving it where it belongs!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather You're welcome! Placing threads like this one can be tricky, because you've put together so many things in one thread. In the future, if you aren't sure where a thread goes, you can always ask in the Help Center or PM a mod. Anyway, good luck with your shops! :D
@Hawkfeather You're welcome! Placing threads like this one can be tricky, because you've put together so many things in one thread. In the future, if you aren't sure where a thread goes, you can always ask in the Help Center or PM a mod. Anyway, good luck with your shops! :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Username: SaintSputnik
Interaction/service used: I studded one of my ladies out to Hawk
Review: Very good service! Quick, concise, and polite correspondence. It was the first time i'd ever loaned out a dragon to someone i hadn't met irl, so i was a bit nervous, but Hawk was very easy to work with. I highly recommend, and I'd love to do it again sometime!
Username: SaintSputnik
Interaction/service used: I studded one of my ladies out to Hawk
Review: Very good service! Quick, concise, and polite correspondence. It was the first time i'd ever loaned out a dragon to someone i hadn't met irl, so i was a bit nervous, but Hawk was very easy to work with. I highly recommend, and I'd love to do it again sometime!
tumblr_ne86wbMA4t1qh2srno1_400.png
@SaintSputnik
Thanks so much! I really appreciate you writing this out for me :)
@SaintSputnik
Thanks so much! I really appreciate you writing this out for me :)
Wua5ROf.png
1 2