Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sell/Buy/Trade/Train/Exchanging g:t/t:g
1 2 3 4 5
@Thebndjames
I went ahead and checked how many I actually have... Should have done that in the first place, oops.

108 humming x 9000 (108k)
54 log x4000 x 4000 (204k)
312k? I can play in flat gold, or I can do a comparable skin.
@Thebndjames
I went ahead and checked how many I actually have... Should have done that in the first place, oops.

108 humming x 9000 (108k)
54 log x4000 x 4000 (204k)
312k? I can play in flat gold, or I can do a comparable skin.
@Thebndjames

How about kitedancer skin + 177k?
@Thebndjames

How about kitedancer skin + 177k?
@TheAnneh
Omg YEs! :D
@TheAnneh
Omg YEs! :D
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Thebndjames
Okie dokie! Just making sure I got my math right! Pleasure doing business with you~

Do you mind if I put you under positive feedback so people are more comfortable trading with me? c:
@Thebndjames
Okie dokie! Just making sure I got my math right! Pleasure doing business with you~

Do you mind if I put you under positive feedback so people are more comfortable trading with me? c:
@Theanneh
of course, but peaple are really comtorbale with peaple that have the rainbow forum star and a good signature!
But i can also Recommend peaple that this thread is really awesome, got some bucks that i accually needed :D
@Theanneh
of course, but peaple are really comtorbale with peaple that have the rainbow forum star and a good signature!
But i can also Recommend peaple that this thread is really awesome, got some bucks that i accually needed :D
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Thebndjames
I mostly want to keep a log of sales so I can be seen as a reputable trader but I never want to add a name to the list without asking first. c:

Thanks. You certainly don't need to, but if you run into anyone with other swipp items and a want for skins, I certainly wouldn't mind. xD
@Thebndjames
I mostly want to keep a log of sales so I can be seen as a reputable trader but I never want to add a name to the list without asking first. c:

Thanks. You certainly don't need to, but if you run into anyone with other swipp items and a want for skins, I certainly wouldn't mind. xD
@TheAnneh How many gems do you have to sell atm?
@TheAnneh How many gems do you have to sell atm?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
100 atm.
@Arkonsel
100 atm.
@TheAnneh Can I buy them all and be pinged if you get more?
@TheAnneh Can I buy them all and be pinged if you get more?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
Sure thing. Just send over 42k and I'll send the gems and add your name to the list with a note to ping you once I get more? c:
@Arkonsel
Sure thing. Just send over 42k and I'll send the gems and add your name to the list with a note to ping you once I get more? c:
1 2 3 4 5