Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water DomDiscount [OFF]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 212 213
@Helsing
Can do, that'll be 85,000t.
@Helsing
Can do, that'll be 85,000t.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Swordmaster Hullo! Could you please grab me these two? [item=Breed change: pearlcatcher][item=Secondary Gene: streak (gaoler)]
@Swordmaster
Hullo! Could you please grab me these two?
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
@Sequel
Sure, that'll be 280500t.
@Sequel
Sure, that'll be 280500t.
Uh checking on my order, it’s not under Current Orders?
Uh checking on my order, it’s not under Current Orders?
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
@Sequel
My bad! I totally forgot to note it down - not to worry, I've already grabbed Pearlcatcher and am just waiting for Streak. I'll note you down now!
@Sequel
My bad! I totally forgot to note it down - not to worry, I've already grabbed Pearlcatcher and am just waiting for Streak. I'll note you down now!
@Swordmaster Hello! Could I buy the skydancer breed change scroll for 340,000 treasure? When you're able to, of course!
@Swordmaster Hello! Could I buy the skydancer breed change scroll for 340,000 treasure? When you're able to, of course!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@azurearchangel
Can do! You should know that it may not stock before rollover (4 hours) and in that case I will refund you :)
@azurearchangel
Can do! You should know that it may not stock before rollover (4 hours) and in that case I will refund you :)
@Swordmaster No worries~ Thank you so much!
@Swordmaster No worries~ Thank you so much!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@azurearchangel
Hello, you have to actually send the treasure over before I start on the order :) The funds I have on hand are not enough to buy it if it pops up. If you don't, I won't be able to grab the scroll!
@azurearchangel
Hello, you have to actually send the treasure over before I start on the order :) The funds I have on hand are not enough to buy it if it pops up. If you don't, I won't be able to grab the scroll!
@Swordmaster

Can I get a Lionfish, a Noxtide, and a Peacock, please? Actually, I forgot dom switches tomorrow. How about a Noxtide and a Spiral breedchange? Both are in stock right now.

No worries if you don't see this in time, I can always wait for another dom shop to pop up!
@Swordmaster

Can I get a Lionfish, a Noxtide, and a Peacock, please? Actually, I forgot dom switches tomorrow. How about a Noxtide and a Spiral breedchange? Both are in stock right now.

No worries if you don't see this in time, I can always wait for another dom shop to pop up!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 212 213