Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating fest skins, accents ,chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
I have no use for most of them so now I'm selling them or trade them for items I want . I prefer treasure and gem at rate 1:450 for them . I'm willing to go below AH price just please don't go down too far or I will decline . Please ping me if any skin/accent/chest interest you . Notice : since price of AH change too much I will take off price tag on them feel free to ask me for the price of the skin/chest that interest you I will make sure it's lower than the ah price . [u][i][b]What I have :[/b][/i][/u] [item=abyss chest] [item=treeborn chest] [item=overgrowth chest] [item=wilds chest] [item=consorts box] [item=surgelight chest]x4 [item=electropunk chest] [Item=livesurge chest]x2 [item=luminoussurge chest]x2 [item=igniteus chest]x2 [item=flameheart chest]x2 [item=phoenix feather chest] [item=construct chest] [item=methane chest] [item=magmaborne chest] [item=Internal energies chest] [item=arcane elemental chest][item=arcane gift chest] [item=mutant chest]x2 [item=scavenger chest] [Item=pestilent chest] [Item=dioptase chest]x2 [item=stonebound chest] [Item=stoneswept chest]x2 [item=dragonhome dawn chest]x2 [Item=malachites loyalty chest] [Item=wild jasper chest]x2 [skin=2195] [skin=2914] [skin=3318] [skin=3320] [skin=3655] [skin=3656] [skin=4150] [skin=5494] [skin=5496] [skin=5498] [skin=6716] [skin=7309] [skin=7317] [u][i][b]What I want as partial payment or full payment for the skin , accents and chests :[/b][/i][/u] [Item=Light sprite] [Item=fire sprite] [Item=arcane sprite] [Item=lightning sprite] [Item=plague sprite] [Item=ice sprite] [Item=shadow sprite] [Item=earth sprite] [item=wind sprite] [Item=water sprite] [Item=nature sprite] [Item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched fire egg] [item=Unhatched ice egg] [Item=Unhatched light egg] [item=Unhatched shadow egg] [item=Unhatched plague egg] [item=Unhatched wind egg] [item=Unhatched lightning egg] [item=Unhatched nature egg] [item=Unhatched water egg] [unhatched nocturne egg] [item=breed change: nocturne][Item=Breed Change: Coatl] [Item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [Item=Breed Change: Spiral] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [Item=Primary Gene: Crystal][item=secondary gene: facet] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [Item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=Secondary Gene: Daub] [item=primary gene: bar] [item=Primary Gene: Ripple] [item=Secondary Gene: Current] [item=tertiary gene: smoke] [Item=tertiary gene: Gembond] [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines]
I have no use for most of them so now I'm selling them or trade them for items I want . I prefer treasure and gem at rate 1:450 for them . I'm willing to go below AH price just please don't go down too far or I will decline . Please ping me if any skin/accent/chest interest you .
Notice : since price of AH change too much I will take off price tag on them feel free to ask me for the price of the skin/chest that interest you I will make sure it's lower than the ah price .

What I have :

x4 x2 x2
x2 x2

x2
x2 x2 x2 x2

What I want as partial payment or full payment for the skin , accents and chests :

[unhatched nocturne egg]

gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
bump
bump
@Eraea
I have more shrooms than I need at the moment sorry .
@Eraea
I have more shrooms than I need at the moment sorry .
@Sylvarant i wish i would have enough treasue to pay even a single one of these chests. But i wonder how all the people get so much of them. I grind the coli like hell inside harpies roost and all i got were 2 mutant chests o___o

I wonder if you guys have a special trick or just good luck XD
@Sylvarant i wish i would have enough treasue to pay even a single one of these chests. But i wonder how all the people get so much of them. I grind the coli like hell inside harpies roost and all i got were 2 mutant chests o___o

I wonder if you guys have a special trick or just good luck XD
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@Traumtaenzer
trade festivale currencies for chest if I have too much spare ones .
@Traumtaenzer
trade festivale currencies for chest if I have too much spare ones .
@Sylvarant
Hey, would you trade a Ecdysis chest for you dracolich chest?
@Sylvarant
Hey, would you trade a Ecdysis chest for you dracolich chest?
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Thebndjames
sorry not really looking for trading chests around for now want to sell them off I need money for buy forgetool apparel XD
@Thebndjames
sorry not really looking for trading chests around for now want to sell them off I need money for buy forgetool apparel XD
bump
bump
@Sylvarant So.... I completely missed both the lightning and light festivals from this year, so I will definitely be buying. How much are you pricing the skins from those 2 festivals?
@Sylvarant So.... I completely missed both the lightning and light festivals from this year, so I will definitely be buying. How much are you pricing the skins from those 2 festivals?
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@sylvarant three eggs for windy day and starlight flight?

@traumtaenzer roost is not as good for plague as the forgotten cave or maybe the mire. you might have better luck elsewhere ^^
@sylvarant three eggs for windy day and starlight flight?

@traumtaenzer roost is not as good for plague as the forgotten cave or maybe the mire. you might have better luck elsewhere ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46