Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Discount - 15% - Offline
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@rosendes

I thought at full discount it was 180K? ovo
@rosendes

I thought at full discount it was 180K? ovo
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Ryxe
Discount is 15%, not 10. So, 30k uvu
@Ryxe
Discount is 15%, not 10. So, 30k uvu
@rosendes

Oh wow! Awesome then. C: Sent~
@rosendes

Oh wow! Awesome then. C: Sent~
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@rosendes
I am interested in a Wolf pelt as well. Red if possible, but I take any you can find ^^
@rosendes
I am interested in a Wolf pelt as well. Red if possible, but I take any you can find ^^
German Dragons for Sale
@rosendes I'd like any wolf cape please. :)
@rosendes I'd like any wolf cape please. :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Snobantiker @MotherOfBeardies
I can try to get 'em for you, but the times I've gotten them have been flukes so I can't make any guarantees, sorry!
@Snobantiker @MotherOfBeardies
I can try to get 'em for you, but the times I've gotten them have been flukes so I can't make any guarantees, sorry!
@rosendes

Could I ask you to grab me an underbelly, please? How much is it with your discount?
@rosendes

Could I ask you to grab me an underbelly, please? How much is it with your discount?
@Tristan
Of course o/ It's 127500
@Tristan
Of course o/ It's 127500
@rosendes Could I ask for the two Buttersnakes and the two Floracats? They're 18k each, I think, so 61200 total?
@rosendes Could I ask for the two Buttersnakes and the two Floracats? They're 18k each, I think, so 61200 total?
@nika
correct! it might take a little while for them to restock, but as soon as they do i'll send em over
@nika
correct! it might take a little while for them to restock, but as soon as they do i'll send em over
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16