Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] rare items,fams [W] eggs, scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
I have ton of items collecting dust in my hoard so I think I could sell/trade them for other items that I want . I'm looking to sell them for treasure or gems at the rate of 1:450 and below is the list of what I have for sell/trade and what I need . Please keep in mind that my time zone is 9 hours ahead of FR so I may not be online after 3 pm server time . Thank you for your understanding . [u][b]What I want :[/b][/u] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [Item=Breed Change: Nocturne][Item=Breed Change: Coatl] [Item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [Item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly][Item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Secondary Gene: facet] [item=Secondary Gene: Daub] [item=primary gene: bar] [item=Primary Gene: Ripple] [item=Secondary Gene: Current] [item=tertiary gene: smoke] [Item=tertiary gene: Gembond] [item=tertiary gene: spines] For gem apparels can be individual pieces or whole set [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/958.png[/img] [item=Gossamer Silk Sash] [item=Gossamer Wing Silks] [item=crimson leg silks] [Item=crimson wing silks] [item=crimson silk scarf] [item=crimson silk veil] [item=Candycane Xolo] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] [item=melprin] [item=roundhorn melprin] [Item=Accent Blueprint] [u][b]What I have :[/b][/u] [item=venomscale chest guard] [item=venomscale wing guard] [item=venomscale greaves] [item=venomscale bracers] [item=crimson arm silks]x2 [item=crimson tail bangle] [item=bloodscale wing guard]x3 [item=bloodscale tail guard]x2 [item=bloodscale greaves]x2 [item=bloodscale bracers] [item=bloodscale chest guard]x2 [item=black-wing hummingbird]x2 [item=harvest floracat]x3 [item=voltspire intruder]x2 [item=fungusbearing phony]x2 [Item=snarling mimic]x4 [Item=ectoplasmime]x6 [Item=jawlocker]x3 [item=woodland turkey]x4 [item=maren ambusher] [item=maren warrior] [item=maren wavesinger]x2 [item=ermine]x31 [item=ferret]x37 [item=opal cobra]x0 [item=onyx cobra]x0 [item=amethyst striker]x0 [item=emerald striker]x22 [Item=Ancient Fungus Spores]x15 [Item=cobalt ore]x74 [Item=lead ore]x13 [Item=tin ore]x119 [Item=moldy leather]x155 [item=rotting leather]x493 [item=driftwood log]x11 [Item=driftwood branch]x322 [Item=silver ore]x3 [Item=gold ore]x4 [Item=Ambush]x4 Retired/holidays/event items : [item=cragbacked bouldursa]x4 [item=illuminated armband] ( maybe ) [item=consorts box] [item=surgelight chest]x3 [Item=livesurge chest] [item=luminoussurge chest] [item=igniteus chest]x2 [item=flameheart chest]x2 [item=phoenix feather chest] [item=construct chest] [item=methane chest] [item=magmaborne chest] [item=mutant chest] [Item=dioptase chest]x2 [Item=stoneswept chest]x2 [item=dragonhome dawn chest]x2 [Item=malachites loyalty chest] [Item=wild jasper chest]x2 [skin=3316] [skin=3318] [skin=4150] [skin=5494] [skin=5496] [skin=5498] [skin=7309] [skin=7317]
I have ton of items collecting dust in my hoard so I think I could sell/trade them for other items that I want . I'm looking to sell them for treasure or gems at the rate of 1:450 and below is the list of what I have for sell/trade and what I need . Please keep in mind that my time zone is 9 hours ahead of FR so I may not be online after 3 pm server time . Thank you for your understanding .

What I want :

For gem apparels can be individual pieces or whole set
958.png

What I have :

x2
x3 x2 x2 x2
x2 x3
x2 x2
x4 x6 x3
x4 x2
x31 x37
x0 x0 x0 x22
x15
x74 x13 x119
x155 x493
x11 x322
x3 x4
x4

Retired/holidays/event items :
x4
( maybe )

x3
x2 x2

x2 x2 x2 x2

gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant

Hi there, would you take 78K treasure for the darkened leg & arm scars? c:
@Sylvarant

Hi there, would you take 78K treasure for the darkened leg & arm scars? c:
kqXHr7Y.png
@Sesei
the post is still in construction sorry I will check after I finish posting everything and fix the links .
@Sesei
the post is still in construction sorry I will check after I finish posting everything and fix the links .
@Sylvarant
Is it done? because the offer is pretty clear to me :D
@Sylvarant
Is it done? because the offer is pretty clear to me :D
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Sesei
no sorry I value them higher than 78k for both .
@Thebndjames
yes now is done .
@Sesei
no sorry I value them higher than 78k for both .
@Thebndjames
yes now is done .
@Sylvarant
Night sky wing silks/ night sky silk scarf / night sky silk sash for both of your comets and 1 igniteus chest
@Sylvarant
Night sky wing silks/ night sky silk scarf / night sky silk sash for both of your comets and 1 igniteus chest
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Sylvarant Would you be interested in trading some of your strikers/cobras for a [item=blacktalon striker]?
@Sylvarant

Would you be interested in trading some of your strikers/cobras for a ?
@Thebndjames
sure send them over and I will reply with the comets and chest .
@Thebndjames
sure send them over and I will reply with the comets and chest .
@Snafflewyrm
yes i do just tell me what type of striker/cobra and how many of each .
@Snafflewyrm
yes i do just tell me what type of striker/cobra and how many of each .
@Sylvarant

Lemme see...Blacktalon strikers are 85k at the moment....how about the two amethyst strikers plus 6 emerald?
@Sylvarant

Lemme see...Blacktalon strikers are 85k at the moment....how about the two amethyst strikers plus 6 emerald?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94