Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Swap Shop! (Have Tons!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
@Amordenus, I'll go ahead and do that first trade with you - the one including the Nature Sprite. I would prefer not to trade Sprites for Swipp materials, especially ones I can get from grinding the coli, but I have a few Nature ones, and you need to it, so yeah. I'll go for it! :D (If you don't mind sending me a message first, just because the Sprite's involved, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!) Just a warning, I probably won't be able to get back to you until late tomorrow or the next day. (Busy weekend. Sorry.)

@Bayleef, I no longer need any Aviar Fragments or White Linen Fabric Scraps. I also don't need the Inscrutable Paper Dispatch, but I am willing to give you a Blushing Pink Rose for a Scrawled Paper Textscroll and an Enigmatic Article Scrap. Does that sound like a good deal to you?
@Amordenus, I'll go ahead and do that first trade with you - the one including the Nature Sprite. I would prefer not to trade Sprites for Swipp materials, especially ones I can get from grinding the coli, but I have a few Nature ones, and you need to it, so yeah. I'll go for it! :D (If you don't mind sending me a message first, just because the Sprite's involved, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!) Just a warning, I probably won't be able to get back to you until late tomorrow or the next day. (Busy weekend. Sorry.)

@Bayleef, I no longer need any Aviar Fragments or White Linen Fabric Scraps. I also don't need the Inscrutable Paper Dispatch, but I am willing to give you a Blushing Pink Rose for a Scrawled Paper Textscroll and an Enigmatic Article Scrap. Does that sound like a good deal to you?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@melodysangel, here are my offers, according to my calculations based on lowest AH prices between gems at 1:400 ratio and treasure:

I'll give you 4 Driftwood Logs, one Light Runestone, one Lightning Runestone, and 46 Canopic Jars for: (Total value = 160,600)

Offer One:

14 Tundra Cactus
7 White Linen Fabric scraps
1 plague Runestone - once you get your achievement
9 white-eared Hummingbirds

Total Value = 160,600

Offer Two:

14 Tundra Cactus
1 Plague Runestone - once you get your achievement
21 Lead Ore
5 white-eared Hummingbirds

Total Value = 161,593

Offer Three:

14 Tundra Cactus
24 Lead Ore
15 Nightsky Fuiran Hides
13 White Linen Fabric Scraps
3 Runed Tufts of Fur

Total Value = 161,100

The offers are listed from most preferred (at the top) to least preferred (at the bottom). Let me know what you think. :D
@melodysangel, here are my offers, according to my calculations based on lowest AH prices between gems at 1:400 ratio and treasure:

I'll give you 4 Driftwood Logs, one Light Runestone, one Lightning Runestone, and 46 Canopic Jars for: (Total value = 160,600)

Offer One:

14 Tundra Cactus
7 White Linen Fabric scraps
1 plague Runestone - once you get your achievement
9 white-eared Hummingbirds

Total Value = 160,600

Offer Two:

14 Tundra Cactus
21 Lead Ore
5 white-eared Hummingbirds

Total Value = 161,593

Offer Three:

14 Tundra Cactus
24 Lead Ore
15 Nightsky Fuiran Hides
13 White Linen Fabric Scraps
3 Runed Tufts of Fur

Total Value = 161,100

The offers are listed from most preferred (at the top) to least preferred (at the bottom). Let me know what you think. :D

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
@dragontamer12
Items sent :)
@dragontamer12
Items sent :)
@DragonTamer12
That sounds fine, I'll send the items!
@DragonTamer12
That sounds fine, I'll send the items!
@DragonTamer12 We can do offer one--just know that it can sometimes take a day for the achievement to unlock (it was that way with my doll and checkmate ones).

I will send over everything but the plague runestone right now, then send over the runestone once I get the unlock

ETA: Sent^^
@DragonTamer12 We can do offer one--just know that it can sometimes take a day for the achievement to unlock (it was that way with my doll and checkmate ones).

I will send over everything but the plague runestone right now, then send over the runestone once I get the unlock

ETA: Sent^^
~Bump~
~Bump~

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12 I have 3 White-eared Hummingbirds, and 4 Lead ore i would be interested in trading you for some of your sunkernels the hummingbirds are going for about 10k a piece and the Ore is about 1500 treasure a piece
@DragonTamer12 I have 3 White-eared Hummingbirds, and 4 Lead ore i would be interested in trading you for some of your sunkernels the hummingbirds are going for about 10k a piece and the Ore is about 1500 treasure a piece
@PurplePhyron, I'll give you all of my sunkernels for those 3 white-eared hummingbirds and 4 lead ores. Is that what you were thinking?
@PurplePhyron, I'll give you all of my sunkernels for those 3 white-eared hummingbirds and 4 lead ores. Is that what you were thinking?

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12 yeah i'll do that
@DragonTamer12 yeah i'll do that
@PurplePhyron, alright, I'll send the sunkernels over!
@PurplePhyron, alright, I'll send the sunkernels over!

4678.png[nextcol]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100