Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water Dominance Shop!
@spectralOasis

I need an Underbelly Scroll, please and thank you. I'll send the treasure as soon as I get a confirmation ping from you.
@spectralOasis

I need an Underbelly Scroll, please and thank you. I'll send the treasure as soon as I get a confirmation ping from you.
@Jesabel

Send away!
@Jesabel

Send away!
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@spectralOasis

Can you pick up a tiger scroll for me?
@spectralOasis

Can you pick up a tiger scroll for me?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@nd13221

Yep! Just send the treasure!
@nd13221

Yep! Just send the treasure!
@spectralOasis

Not a problem! I went to bed shortly afterwards anyways. :) Sent the treasure your way though!
@spectralOasis

Not a problem! I went to bed shortly afterwards anyways. :) Sent the treasure your way though!
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@Weathering

Recieved! I'll send a message with the Smoke Gene once I grab it uwu
@Weathering

Recieved! I'll send a message with the Smoke Gene once I grab it uwu
@spectralOasis Thanks so much! Calor has now been upgraded from an underbelly gene to smoke~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4066751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40668/4066751_350.png[/img] [/url]
@spectralOasis
Thanks so much! Calor has now been upgraded from an underbelly gene to smoke~

4066751_350.png
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@spectralOasis - How much is it for a Tundra Scroll? (And Crackle, but I don't have enough for Crackle yet) :3

Also, what food do you use the most of?
@spectralOasis - How much is it for a Tundra Scroll? (And Crackle, but I don't have enough for Crackle yet) :3

Also, what food do you use the most of?
@Weathering

Beautiful!

@JovaniSkye
Tundra Scrolls are 45k and Crackles are 171k uwu I use Seafood the most due to my growing army of Coatls
@Weathering

Beautiful!

@JovaniSkye
Tundra Scrolls are 45k and Crackles are 171k uwu I use Seafood the most due to my growing army of Coatls
@spectralOasis You know, it never occurred to me why I sell so much seafood until I got Regal, and then went 'OH.' xD

I'll send you the treasure for a Tundra, please, and hopefully ping you in a bit for the Crackle. :3
@spectralOasis You know, it never occurred to me why I sell so much seafood until I got Regal, and then went 'OH.' xD

I'll send you the treasure for a Tundra, please, and hopefully ping you in a bit for the Crackle. :3