Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | BUYING Glowing Embers 600T each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Iconoclast
I have 14 spare embers currently on hand. That would make 9800 treasure overall?
@Iconoclast
I have 14 spare embers currently on hand. That would make 9800 treasure overall?
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Hanjamuffin Yup,send em over
@Hanjamuffin Yup,send em over
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast sent some
@Iconoclast sent some
@Iconoclast

Can I sell you 33 embers for 66 gems?
@Iconoclast

Can I sell you 33 embers for 66 gems?
dragon-1.png
@Metalhawk Absolutely!
@Metalhawk Absolutely!
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast
I've got another 40 embers for 28,000 treasure, sending them over now!
@Iconoclast
I've got another 40 embers for 28,000 treasure, sending them over now!
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@AceofSpades @AviEsra @trustyourstory @WildPariah @LadyTank @Phyxius @Psyq @Rhyvendra @Bowno @Mienshao @DragonXKS @CuteCookee @atemu @Mami @Highgarden @Rukair @dragonknight32 @Avalonian @Camlann @jastoz @Khoshekh @Moonsbreath @SpectrileBanner @Cori @Vivec @Inkcharm @Renoki @Eskiwen @Xairathan @cosmo @Erra
Hey Guys,Me again back and Buying Holiday currency and offering the same "bonus" offers as last time...if you don't remember..feel free to PM Me and I'll remind you.....Happy Hunting!
@AceofSpades @AviEsra @trustyourstory @WildPariah @LadyTank @Phyxius @Psyq @Rhyvendra @Bowno @Mienshao @DragonXKS @CuteCookee @atemu @Mami @Highgarden @Rukair @dragonknight32 @Avalonian @Camlann @jastoz @Khoshekh @Moonsbreath @SpectrileBanner @Cori @Vivec @Inkcharm @Renoki @Eskiwen @Xairathan @cosmo @Erra
Hey Guys,Me again back and Buying Holiday currency and offering the same "bonus" offers as last time...if you don't remember..feel free to PM Me and I'll remind you.....Happy Hunting!
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast
I should be back tomorrow if the coli is kind to me!
@Iconoclast
I should be back tomorrow if the coli is kind to me!
fVzF7qc.png
@WildPariah Sweet, that sounds good,thank you
@WildPariah Sweet, that sounds good,thank you
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast is 450 embers okay? :D i didn't want to PM them before i double checked that it wasn't too many. the arena was super good to me this evening.
@Iconoclast is 450 embers okay? :D i didn't want to PM them before i double checked that it wasn't too many. the arena was super good to me this evening.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16